Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are dumbass asf

Assandtites

Assandtites

Why are women even exist ?!!
★★
2d 7h 38m
Lemme give u a prof I was talking to a foid on the Snapchat she already has a boyfriend and she told she broke up with him and didn't broke up with him !!!!! and I continued talking to her for like 4 days and she said there's a guy told me " ur main " and then I asked her if he's molesting her and she said " IM KINDA MINE HIM " I said wtf wrong with her and I asked her about his Snapchat and she gave it to me but she told him that she's gonna give it to her friend "me" and I started taking with this guy and he's normal till this faggot trapped me he un friended her to search up about her and show me that he's naming her on the Snapchat " future wife" I know that he's jealous and then he asked her to un friended me and she already and I wish they get raped by bunch of gorillas:feelshehe:

RedBull

RedBull

Banned
-
9d 1h 44m
i read that but i kinda lost track of what was going on half way through and I was too lazy to read it again

Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
98d 3h 46m
RedBull said:
i read that but i kinda lost track of what was going on half way through and I was too lazy to read it again

Assandtites

Assandtites

★★
2d 7h 38m
RedBull said:
i read that but i kinda lost track of what was going on half way through and I was too

RedBull said:
It's over for nonamericanlazycels

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
38d 8h 4m
Try that again in English this time, buddy boyo.

RedBull

RedBull

Banned
-
9d 1h 44m
Assandtites said:
It's over for nonamericanlazycels
idk nigga, learn to write properly. Some paragraphs and commas would be nice.

W

wastedTime

Recruit
★★★★
5d 20h 23m
Assandtites said:
Lemme give u a prof I was talking to a foid on the Snapchat she already has a boyfriend and she told she broke up with him and didn't broke up with him !!!!! and I continued talking to her for like 4 days and she said there's a guy told me " ur main " and then I asked her if he's molesting her and she said " IM KINDA MINE HIM " I said wtf wrong with her and I asked her about his Snapchat and she gave it to me but she told him that she's gonna give it to her friend "me" and I started taking with this guy and he's normal till this faggot trapped me he un friended her to search up about her and show me that he's naming her on the Snapchat " future wife" I know that he's jealous and then he asked her to un friended me and she already and I wish they get raped by bunch of gorillas:feelshehe:

she didnt break up with her bf

you got played

she baited you into wastitng your time and you did it

Deleted member 32431

Deleted member 32431

breast cancer enthusiast
-
88d 19h 11m
having social media as an incel is futile

perhaps being active there is a waste of time

Assandtites

Assandtites

★★
2d 7h 38m
RedBull said:
I hope u get gangraped by troop of monkeys
RedBull said:
I was actually typing that so fast

Last edited:
RedBull

RedBull

Banned
-
9d 1h 44m
Assandtites said:
I hope u get gangraped by troop of monkeys

I was actually typing that so fast
based graycel

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 10h 20m
PoundCake

PoundCake

N.E.E.T ELITE
★★
1d 16h 34m
Let me give you some proof. I was talking to a foid on Snapchat, she has a boyfriend and she told me she broke up with him, and she didn't!!!!! and I continued talking to her for like 4 days and she said there's a guy that told me "im your man " and then I asked her if he was molesting her and she said " I KINDA like HIM " I said wtf wrong with her and I asked her about his Snapchat and she gave it to me, but she told him that she's gonna give it to her friend "me" and I started talking with this guy, and he's normal, until, this faggot trapped me. He unfriended me, (some random garbage about him naming the girl his wife.) I know that he's jealous, he asked her to unfriend me and she did, I wish they get raped by bunch of gorillas

I tried faggot.

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
too long to read

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★
9d 5h 0m
Assandtites said:
Wtf is this crap

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
219d 22h 25m
Assandtites said:
I was talking to a foid on the Snapchat

Overdosed

Overdosed

No glowcel badge for face or height
-
6d 5h 1m
Assandtites said:
Why would foids lie if it means they can get attention? :feelsseriously: Help me bois my >250 IQ is too distracting to understand!:feelsohgod:

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★
43d 1h 20m
PoundCake said:
Let me give you some proof. I was talking to a foid on Snapchat, she has a boyfriend and she told me she broke up with him, and she didn't!!!!! and I continued talking to her for like 4 days and she said there's a guy that told me "im your man " and then I asked her if he was molesting her and she said " I KINDA like HIM " I said wtf wrong with her and I asked her about his Snapchat and she gave it to me, but she told him that she's gonna give it to her friend "me" and I started talking with this guy, and he's normal, until, this faggot trapped me. He unfriended me, (some random garbage about him naming the girl his wife.) I know that he's jealous, he asked her to unfriend me and she did, I wish they get raped by bunch of gorillas

I tried faggot.
Thanks for the translation. Post made 0 sense to me

Midget From Brazil

Midget From Brazil

All I have are negative thoughts
★★
1d 10h 40m
Women are dumb.
Water is wet. Ok.

Assandtites

Assandtites

★★
2d 7h 38m
calimero said:
Thanks for the translation. Post made 0 sense to me
It's not my fault that there's many non americans subhuman in the forum:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★
43d 1h 20m
Assandtites said:
It's not my fault that there's many non americans subhuman in the forum:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
Are you delusional? Your post is filled with spelling errors, no punctuation, etc. it's an incoherent mess at best

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
★★
19d 7h 25m
Nigger post
Belongs in the Sewers

Broly

Broly

Paragon
★★★★★
68d 19h 43m
Assandtites said:
wish they get raped by bunch of gorillas
this is the only thing i read but giga based post

Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
9d 15h 56m
RedBull said:

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 56m
s0ver said:
having social media as an incel is futile

perhaps being active there is a waste of time

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
27d 22h 21m
Broken engrish , read Unterstand , didnt fully

Try to do It better Next time , tbh.

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Assandtites said:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8