Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are dumbass asf

• Thread starter Deleted member 36565
  • Start date
Deleted member 36565

Deleted member 36565

I didn't want any of this
-
Lemme give u a prof I was talking to a foid on the Snapchat she already has a boyfriend and she told she broke up with him and didn't broke up with him !!!!! and I continued talking to her for like 4 days and she said there's a guy told me " ur main " and then I asked her if he's molesting her and she said " IM KINDA MINE HIM " I said wtf wrong with her and I asked her about his Snapchat and she gave it to me but she told him that she's gonna give it to her friend "me" and I started taking with this guy and he's normal till this faggot trapped me he un friended her to search up about her and show me that he's naming her on the Snapchat " future wife" I know that he's jealous and then he asked her to un friended me and she already and I wish they get raped by bunch of gorillas:feelshehe:

i read that but i kinda lost track of what was going on half way through and I was too lazy to read it again

Try that again in English this time, buddy boyo.

Lemme give u a prof I was talking to a foid on the Snapchat she already has a boyfriend and she told she broke up with him and didn't broke up with him !!!!! and I continued talking to her for like 4 days and she said there's a guy told me " ur main " and then I asked her if he's molesting her and she said " IM KINDA MINE HIM " I said wtf wrong with her and I asked her about his Snapchat and she gave it to me but she told him that she's gonna give it to her friend "me" and I started taking with this guy and he's normal till this faggot trapped me he un friended her to search up about her and show me that he's naming her on the Snapchat " future wife" I know that he's jealous and then he asked her to un friended me and she already and I wish they get raped by bunch of gorillas:feelshehe:

she didnt break up with her bf

you got played

she baited you into wastitng your time and you did it

having social media as an incel is futile

perhaps being active there is a waste of time

Last edited:
Let me give you some proof. I was talking to a foid on Snapchat, she has a boyfriend and she told me she broke up with him, and she didn't!!!!! and I continued talking to her for like 4 days and she said there's a guy that told me "im your man " and then I asked her if he was molesting her and she said " I KINDA like HIM " I said wtf wrong with her and I asked her about his Snapchat and she gave it to me, but she told him that she's gonna give it to her friend "me" and I started talking with this guy, and he's normal, until, this faggot trapped me. He unfriended me, (some random garbage about him naming the girl his wife.) I know that he's jealous, he asked her to unfriend me and she did, I wish they get raped by bunch of gorillas

I tried faggot.

too long to read

I was talking to a foid on the Snapchat

Why would foids lie if it means they can get attention? :feelsseriously: Help me bois my >250 IQ is too distracting to understand!:feelsohgod:

Let me give you some proof. I was talking to a foid on Snapchat, she has a boyfriend and she told me she broke up with him, and she didn't!!!!! and I continued talking to her for like 4 days and she said there's a guy that told me "im your man " and then I asked her if he was molesting her and she said " I KINDA like HIM " I said wtf wrong with her and I asked her about his Snapchat and she gave it to me, but she told him that she's gonna give it to her friend "me" and I started talking with this guy, and he's normal, until, this faggot trapped me. He unfriended me, (some random garbage about him naming the girl his wife.) I know that he's jealous, he asked her to unfriend me and she did, I wish they get raped by bunch of gorillas

I tried faggot.
Thanks for the translation. Post made 0 sense to me

Women are dumb.
Water is wet. Ok.

It's not my fault that there's many non americans subhuman in the forum:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
Are you delusional? Your post is filled with spelling errors, no punctuation, etc. it's an incoherent mess at best

Nigger post
Belongs in the Sewers

Broken engrish , read Unterstand , didnt fully

Try to do It better Next time , tbh.