Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are DRIPPING over Bidens crack smoking son.

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
41CC1039 99CC 4909 B3C2 D31816547F62
5A9BDABB C44B 403F 9CB1 C0659FF26F48

You could be a crack smoking degenerate like Hunter Biden and foids will still thirst over you. Another blackpill showing if youre handsome then you can get away with whatever. These foids have the same voting rights as you btw

What wrong with crack besides burned fingers and all the money lost?

>God bless America
Ok.

Congrats, after a year on this site you have finally discovered the blackpill

Foids do not care about a man being a criminal or nah.
Just look at Ted Bundy every girl lusted over him even after they literally found the corpses of his victims.

Americucks asking what's wrong about consuming life threatening shit as if they had free healthcare to begin with.

It decreases activity in the ventromedial prefrontal cortex, deficits in which are associated with psychopathy.

Interestingly, as I've just pointed out in Chat, lesions to the ventromedial prefrontal cortex have been found to impair the ability of people to discern differences between the sexes. I have hypothesized based upon this finding that sexual and perhaps even racial egalitarianism, or the idea that notions of sexual and racial differences are socialized and not innate, is a mere projection of psychopathic attitudes onto the wider population, which mimics these psychopathic attitudes out of a desire for social status, given how fashionable, desirable, and powerful psychopaths tend to be in our decadent age.

Last edited:
This really added to my pent up rage

:feelsree: :feelsree: :woke: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :woke: :woke: :woke:

Americucks asking what's wrong about consuming life threatening shit as if they had free healthcare to begin with.
>americuck

Biden is an aged Chad so its no surprise. Oh and foids should all be sex slaves

It decreases activity in the ventromedial prefrontal cortex, deficits in which are associated with psychopathy.

Interestingly, as I've just pointed out in Chat, lesions to the ventromedial prefrontal cortex have been found to impair the ability of people to discern differences between the sexes. I have hypothesized based upon this finding that sexual and perhaps even racial egalitarianism, or the idea that notions of sexual and racial differences are socialized and not innate, is a mere projection of psychopathic attitudes onto the wider population, which mimics these psychopathic attitudes out of a desire for social status, given how fashionable, desirable, and powerful psychopaths tend to be in our decadent age.
Nobel Leaurate IQ.
I wikid the ventromedial prefrontal cortex and it opened a pandoras box of determinism as well as the discovery of a rabbithole that is both grim as optimistically overwhelming regarding future biohacking possibilities.

6FD6B9DD 8AFC 4E89 ABFB 277863AB981E

106 bluepillers:soy:

Gaddafi should have nuked the whole Obama cabinet.

The Biden family can do no wrong apparently. If smoking crack, fucking your neice, and laundering money from Ukraine all gets swept under the rug by the mainstream media then what WILL the media report on about this crime family?

These guys basically have been given a blank check to do whatever depraved thing they want and get away with it.

I bet Hunter Biden gets back on the pipe asap.

But Inceltear say to lurkers that it's all about personality.

Thanks for the concern, but I'm not a cocaine guy. I smoke coke dipped cigarettes or base like twice a year

Hes the kind of guys who enables whores to own a house at 20. The Bidens should be publicly burned on a stake
I like steak!

White foids are degenerate.

I can never ever take them seriously under any circumstances.

the fuck is wrong with women

you just don't understand the depth of his personaliteehee, inkler
just smoke crack theory

Serious question: why do Americans have such retarded names? Seriously, who calls their son "hunter" jfl.