Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids are cutthroat

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
As a man you can't afford to have one flaw you can have decent everything but just a slightly big nose and they'll still call you ugly I've seen foids call one direction members who are all chads ugly except the giga chad member they all want the cream of the crop this is especially more prominent in black foids but I'm sure white foids are on the same wavelengths as well it's brutal out here boyos

I'm aware there are normies in relationships and etc but if you are below normie level like me forget it you're automatically written off I'm talking their true desires 100% unfiltered

Looks are everything. It's over, dude. Just take the blackpill and LDARmaxx. Never began, tbhngl.

then cut their throat :feelshaha:

Having any flaws, even on an otherwise attractive face is worse than having an average face without flaws.

Don't kill them just yet :feelsLSD: Make use of that hole and mouth and then kill them

It’s called supply and demand.

Women are in demand regardless of looks, so they can choose from the available supply. They can afford to be choosy because they (women) will be in demand.

Even if you don’t participate in the sex market, you will still lose as a man because your money goes towards women anyways. Welfare, benefits, affirmative action, etc, will always benefit women.

So long as you participate in socirty as it currently exists, you always lose even if you choose not to play.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is cope or lying to you so you keep contributing to the rat race.:feelsYall:

It’s called supply and demand.

Women are in demand regardless of looks, so they can choose from the available supply. They can afford to be choosy because they (women) will be in demand.

Even if you don’t participate in the sex market, you will still lose as a man because your money goes towards women anyways. Welfare, benefits, affirmative action, etc, will always benefit women.

So long as you participate in socirty as it currently exists, you always lose even if you choose not to play.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is cope or lying to you so you keep contributing to the rat race.:feelsYall:
High iq

As a man you can't afford to have one flaw you can have decent everything but just a slightly big nose and they'll still call you ugly I've seen foids call one direction members who are all chads ugly except the giga chad member they all want the cream of the crop this is especially more prominent in black foids but I'm sure white foids are on the same wavelengths as well it's brutal out here boyos
Cope.
You think One Direction members care about some random foids you heard talking about them think? Come on..,

Cope.
You think One Direction members care about some random foids you heard talking about them think? Come on..,
No but I'm saying if they are all chads objectively and get called ugly by some foids then what chances do dudes like me and you have if one direction isn't enough for certain women not all but it's bothering that some still find them ugly and they mog me to the shadow realm

No but I'm saying if they are all chads objectively and get called ugly by some foids then what chances do dudes like me and you if one direction isn't enough for certain women
Stop listening to what foids say and start watching what they do. They’d eat diarrhea out of the ass of every One Direction member and they’d beg for more.

Stop listening to what foids say and start watching what they do. They’d eat diarrhea out of the ass of every One Direction member and they’d beg for more.
True :feelsrope: