Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are causing tremendous suffering to men without realising

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
Some of them realise this but choose to do it anyway.
They go to university, they work, they study, all in hopes of earning enough money to support THEMSELVES. They want to be providers for themselves, they will NEVER provide for a man for example. And they can’t have kids without a man so they just want to be SELFISH FUCIING BITCHES WORKING ONLY TO PROVIDE FOR THEMSELVES. AND OF COURSE THEY WILL ENJOY THE PLEASURE OF FUXKING CHAD WHILE DOING SO.

Absolutely disgusting Jewish plotted reality that we live in. It’s completely fucking over.

Meanwhile all a man wants to do is feel loved and needed, that is why men will go to extreme extents and work their ass off just to provide for their loving wife and family. Men are selfless and generous by nature. Foids are selfish and evil when allowed to do what they want

Have you read the dictionary definition of feminism? Educate yourself, bigot!

They try so hard to prove they don’t need men

If you try everything in your power to prove you don’t need something in life and make it your personality, you’re lying to yourself.

they cause tremendous suffering to me by dressing like sluts and teasing me with some things I can never have

Take a break, dude. Your schizo rants aren't gonna help you. Just cool off for a bit and you will be able to make peace with your current situation.

Last edited:
I think they know it tbh and some of them intentionally act on it. I'm a minimum wagecel that's always out and about in the city and i swear their non verbal communication often has this attitude that they're too good for you, and that they revel in it. Crazy times dude.

My way of coping with this is just acceptance. They are too good for me due to the fact that women are harsh with men and definitely don't love us the same way we love them.

Take a break, dude. Your schizo rants are gonna help you. Just cool off for a bit and you will be able to make peace with your current situation.

the best calm is acceptance of your own anger, so let the brocel express itself and stop acting like a normie giving normie advice and being a bastard.

i swear their non verbal communication often has this attitude that they're too good for you, and that they revel in it. Crazy times dude.
It's been the same thing since before the internet. They think they are aristocrats, and we are peasants. I have decided I'm not gonna struggle for their affection. I'm deliberately rude to most foids nowadays and don't give a fuck about saying degrading shits about foids in front of them.

Last edited:
the best calm is acceptance of your own anger, so let the brocel express itself and stop acting like a normie giving normie advice and being a bastard.
He has been doing it for over a month. Tone down your passive aggression.

He has been doing it for over a month. Tone down your passive aggression.
Just don't see his posts, and if it's better, leave this forum, simple.

I still think your comment is stupid (demeaning post to lessen my passive agression)

It's been the same thing since before the internet. They think they are aristocrats, and we are peasants. I have decided I'm not gonna struggle for their affection. I'm deliberately rude to most foids nowadays and don't give a fuck about saying degrading shits about foids in front of them.
Yeah at some point, even if you're incel, volcelism kicks in and it's the final nail in the coffin. It's you vs the femiurgic dimension :feelswhat:

They don't even care about our suffERing