Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids are apparantley entitled to sex.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
Foids will complain if they have sex with their boyfriend & if the boyfriend then doesn’t let her have her orgasm. People then say ‘he’s selfish for finishing but not letting you finish’.

Foids are entitled to sex to the point where they are deserving of an orgasm but we aren’t entitled to sex at all.

Clown world we live in

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco
Pixel Spinning GIF by Walter Newton

yeah that was kinda the point of the 'sexual revolution' thing

foids (and fags) are entitled to promiscuous sex, and anything less is evil repressive puritanism... but not for u inkwell!

I hate it when a foid has an orgasm while I have to live a boring sexless live. ZERO EMPATHY!!!!!!!!!!!

Foids will complain if they have sex with their boyfriend & if the boyfriend then doesn’t let her have her orgasm. People then say ‘he’s selfish for finishing but not letting you finish’.

Foids are entitled to sex to the point where they are deserving of an orgasm but we aren’t entitled to sex at all.
They’re getting pissy about something out of the mans control. Women really don’t deserve sex

Everything that they do is hypocritical. You can never take them at their word because at any moment they will flip the script and do the complete opposite.

Lol foid orgasm doesn't matter. It's men's orgasm that matters because it gives life. Foid role is simply spread her legs and be a cumsack.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back