Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are annoying Cunts

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Whenever i am in public or just see foids online i realise everytime how fucking annoying foids are their giggles and mannerisms are fucking cringe they are always attention seeking it`s like a mating call for Chad to come fuck them :reeeeee::reeeeee:they are so irritating they always just have to be so fucking disruptive like listen you slut nobody wants to hear you giggle really loud with your Cunt friends :reeeeee: :reeeeee: I actually despise them

Whenever i am in public or just see foids online i realise everytime how fucking annoying foids are their giggles and mannerisms are fucking cringe they are always attention seeking it`s like a mating call for Chad to come fuck them :reeeeee::reeeeee:they are so irritating they always just have to be so fucking disruptive like listen you slut nobody wants to hear you giggle really loud with your Cunt friends :reeeeee: :reeeeee: I actually despise them
one of the reasons i appreciate .is so much is that i finally have people who i can relate with

every time i see a somewhat attractive foid or a couple outside i want to fucking shoot myself:feelsrope:

knowing that they either just came back from chad or are on their way to chad fucking hurts

TFD

Rape!!!!!!!!!

one of the reasons i appreciate .is so much is that i finally have people who i can relate with

every time i see a somewhat attractive foid or a couple outside i want to fucking shoot myself:feelsrope:

knowing that they either just came back from chad or are on their way to chad fucking hurts

TFD
Yeah it`s fucking lifefuel to have people to relate to but on the other hand when it`s irl and i see young couples or a group of foids i wanna fucking kill myself

that's why i only go outside to get food

The giggles are ERfuel

Same tbh

Useless fuck holes have shit for brains, and only live life in a primal state of which chad cock to suck next. :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

A foid can simply smile, and that will enrage me.

Angry Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

If I had Homelander's powers, I would torture the fuck out of foids. The world would be pure hell under my dictatorship.

TFD
If you are beautiful you are more successful, have a higher social status (positive), you can have more money etc. Especially now that there are social media, now that all these fucking bastards can show off their ass and even just be in a bikini to excite those shitty simp assholes. We need fewer simps, simps are the cause of the power of the female gender, especially in Italy where we have a woman as a minister (Giorgia Meloni), just look at her photos when she was young and you will see that she was almost a Stacy. The same goes for other girls. And then they complain that when they go out there are boomers who court them.. but what the fuck are you complaining for? If you dress like sluts (all in leggings) to highlight the most exciting parts of your body, whose fault is it if not yours? You have to stop looking at me with your thirsty eyes for I don't know what.. if you want to appear less, dress loosely! I don't think I'm saying such complicated things..

If you are beautiful you are more successful, have a higher social status (positive), you can have more money etc. Especially now that there are social media, now that all these fucking bastards can show off their ass and even just be in a bikini to excite those shitty simp assholes. We need fewer simps, simps are the cause of the power of the female gender, especially in Italy where we have a woman as a minister (Giorgia Meloni), just look at her photos when she was young and you will see that she was almost a Stacy. The same goes for other girls. And then they complain that when they go out there are boomers who court them.. but what the fuck are you complaining for? If you dress like sluts (all in leggings) to highlight the most exciting parts of your body, whose fault is it if not yours? You have to stop looking at me with your thirsty eyes for I don't know what.. if you want to appear less, dress loosely! I don't think I'm saying such complicated things..
giorgia meloni as a young girl:

Yes their laughs are irritating as shit. They're not even funny either