Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are always doing goofy ass exercises to impress Chad

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Foids will google "how to get big ass", then go to the gym and do these goofy ass exercises. They don't even put effort into these exercises and they just look goofy when doing them, foids suck at weight lifting.

They do these ass exercises to impress Chad, how do you feel knowing they aren't exercising to impress you? Personally, I feel like this:
https://incels.is/attachments/1652543688256-jpeg.613649/

Of course, they do all that shit to impress Chads not ugly guys:feelsugh:

I think they are very pathetic and not lovable

Feminists at my work opened a female only gym , several days later it was closed because nobody went there

they dont do squat properly. it makes me laugh when i see their range of motion :feelshaha:

I remember making fun of a girl for being flat kek

She was like “um actually im not and I’ve been working out to improve it:foidSoy:
Improve for Chad obvs

Its a matting dance. Animals do it in nature all the time.

they have to live up to the unrealistic expectations of themselves and gaslighting from friends
don't forget
Yes but there is not much going on in their head. So a lot of what is going on is just animal instinct.

it's so pissening when they occupy squat racks to do some 30 kg no effort squats :reeeeee::society:

gtfo and let me do some real work whore :reeeeee::society:

I always stare at them though it makes them uncomfortable they hate when incels are staring :feelsohh::feelsgah::society:

They Just have to get Fat if they want more ass

Foids will google "how to get big ass", then go to the gym and do these goofy ass exercises. They don't even put effort into these exercises and they just look goofy when doing them, foids suck at weight lifting.

They do these ass exercises to impress Chad, how do you feel knowing they aren't exercising to impress you? Personally, I feel like this:
https://incels.is/attachments/1652543688256-jpeg.613649/
At my gym, foids do mainly squats and leg exercises. Foids seem obsessed with squats

I remember making fun of a girl for being flat kek

She was like “um actually im not and I’ve been working out to improve it:foidSoy:
The guy in your avatar looks like a guy who's name is Kyle. I suspect thats you.

When I was at the gym they’d do squats next to the weight area which so happened to have a white Chad there :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.

This is why I only lift at home