Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are all the same

Skywalker

Skywalker

Greycel
Poor cuck

Attachments

• 4C5B98D8-1CF8-4504-B7F0-D5CDE4296122.jpeg
    4C5B98D8-1CF8-4504-B7F0-D5CDE4296122.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 158
Jfl at attempting to talk to a female as a sub6

Manipulative toxic femininity? Surely? Or is it only masculinity that can be toxic, and this is just an example of a woman who happens to be toxic and there's nothing toxic about femininity itself?

Someone needs to take down these social media platforms

someone translate this from foid speak to english please
Here’s the translation: OMG a sub 4 trash tried to talk to me. I’m going to bully him and use my other account to comfort and support him. I love to have sub 4 trash be my slaves and chucks.

"Oh but women are so good and perfect how can this be?" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yup it was

Well, I take some solace in that. Not much, because it's one post that won't get much recognition in the grand scheme of things, but a tiny sliver of solace knowing there are some women out there who are calling out bullshit even if it comes from other women. Especially if it comes from other women. Because they've been getting away with it where men haven't.