Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are a resource to be distributed and anyone who denies is a cuck

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Foids are a resource, they're low IQ and cannot contribute to society in anyway other than their organs. They must be distrubted evenly amongst men to secure a society in which men are less likely to go ER and and live fulfilled lives. Without this, like our current society, we are starting to see hypergamy unleashed, the bottom 80% of men are fucked while the top 20% fuck all the foids. If we do not place them in cattle level property, it will inevitably destroy civilization. jfl at the moralfags and foid worshiping cucks who I had an argument over with, foids are dogs and must be treated as such. Just let foids choose chad bro! :soy:

Foids are a resource, they're low IQ and cannot contribute to society in anyway other than their organs. They must be distrubted evenly amongst men to secure a society in which men are less likely to go ER and and live fulfilled lives. Without this, like our current society, we are starting to see hypergamy unleashed, the bottom 80% of men are fucked while the top 20% fuck all the foids. If we do not place them in cattle level property, it will inevitably destroy civilization. jfl at the moralfags and foid worshiping cucks who I had an argument over with, foids are dogs and must be treated as such. Just let foids choose chad bro! :soy:

Marx-Hegel level IQ

Marx-Hegel level IQ

Right. Societies with uneven distribution of foids eventually become ultra violent, this is undisputed.

Foids sexual happiness and Societal stability are inversely correlated

While I don’t necessarily disagree with the idea of foids as property, to solve the inceldom problem we only have to undo the sexual revolution and return to a traditional society.

Why we considered them anything beyond our pets is beyond me.