Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids are a breeding error

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★
Foids, by essence, are very cruel, much more so than men. They're all despicable and disgusting, all of them.

Part of 80% of the suffering in the world is caused because of them, always. Throughout history, men have always been boycotted by women, every bad action they do seems to have no consequences, they get away with everything.

ALL FOIDS DESERVE TO BE EXTERMINATED.

Those who agree with Foid are worse, stay away from people like that (even though every human being is a robot monkey in essence)

Do you live in Japan? :o

Part of 80% of the suffering in the world is caused because of them
Agree it’s like someone couldn’t have sex with a certain foid and now people have to die over it

That's really cool! I've never met a hikikomori before ^_^

Is it really more common there do you think? I mean... it's kind of the same as being a NEET I guess.
Yes, there are many like me here. NEET and Hikikomori are very common here.

Bolt a toilet to the floor and use it like it should be, I'm talking about the female toilets

(even though every human being is a robot monkey in essence)
I'm not I literally am a 5d+ being in existence. I can see through all of humanitys bullshit