Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids and travel

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
These toilets only love it so much because no matter where on the planet, they are treated nicely everywhere and can choose from oceans of dick. :reeeeee: Even if something happened, the surrounding simps would immediately rush to help her. There is not a single place that isn't cucked.

To toilets the world is this exciting and nice place full of love and potential while most men are treated like garbage everywhere.

We see the world for the cold and cruel place it is. They live life on fucking anime mode while we live it on slave mode. :feelsree:

Insanely based post. I always wondered why foid co-workers were so keen on travel back in my :bluepill: days. I guess I naively thought they must have naturally lived a similar life experience to mine. But I was wrong, and by some distance.

They are so naive. They genuinely believe people are inherently good (especially the white ones), so much so that they'll venture into dangerous or secluded areas without a guide then get rape and killed. These women cannot fathom life as a man, let alone an incel. This is partly the reason why they can't empathize with us.

My Singaporean hotel host was very nice and he asked me if I am American and I said no - then he proceeded to ask me if I knew that the Jews control America:feelsaww:

They are so naive. They genuinely believe people are inherently good (especially the white ones), so much so that they'll venture into dangerous or secluded areas without a guide then get rape and killed. These women cannot fathom life as a man, let alone an incel. This is partly the reason why they can't empathize with us.
This

Yup, it’s over and you know it boyo :feelsUnreal:

On the flip side, being female is the same shit everywhere.

But being male the difference can be night and day (e.g. SEAmaxx).

These toilets only love it so much because no matter where on the planet, they are treated nicely everywhere and can choose from oceans of dick. :reeeeee: Even if something happened, the surrounding simps would immediately rush to help her. There is not a single place that isn't cucked.

To toilets the world is this exciting and nice place full of love and potential while most men are treated like garbage everywhere.

We see the world for the cold and cruel place it is. They live life on fucking anime mode while we live it on slave mode. :feelsree:
Pakistan Zindabad:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Hamza aka RedpillMAXXer noticed that younger countries usually are more patriarchal
and DAMN i that true if you notice how cucked laws are in India towards men and then its next door neghbor, created through war and blood of masculine men, Pakistan, is on some Wahabbi x10 shit like YUHH:feelsUgh: