Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 'Foids and soybeards villainizing "niceguys" is gaslighting and frankly abuse

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
On plebbit as well as Soybook and many other sites there are COUNTLESS threads/groups focused on exposing "niceguys" and so on. While it can even be funny for our ilk to laugh at how these dudes were so easily led on by holes, the plain and simple truth is that in most cases the "nice guy" caricature is merely a way for 'foids to avoid admitting that they only want good-looking jerks that treat them bad and/or to avoid admitting that they use naive men for their favors, gifts, and non-sexual attention. So yes it is in fact textbook gaslighting and abuse.

In general when people want to absolve themselves of any potential feelings of guilt for their wrongdoings, simply villainizing their victim works wonders especially to the views of outsiders. It is why we villainize jihadists as imperialists and it is why women villainize their simps and orbiters.

The soybeards laughing along are ALL niceguys and incels in denial themselves; "pick me" ass dudes hoping to one day escape the friend zone. Deep down even they know all of this yet they go along with it in desperate hopes of one day getting a mere whiff of that stupid slut that they've been orbiting's smelly vagina when she is weak and vulnerable in between being pump and dumped by Chads and Tyrones. It will likely never in a million years happen but like redneck lottery addicts they hold on to that 0.0000001% chance

TL;DR women "exposing" niceguys is textbook gaslighting.

Last edited:
On plebbit as well as Soybook and many other sites there are COUNTLESS threads/groups focused on exposing "niceguys" and so on. Well it can even be funny for our ilk to laugh at how these dudes were so easily led on by holes, the plain and dimple truth is that in most cases the "nice guy" caricature is merely a way for 'foids to avoid admitting that they only want good-looking jerks that treat them bad and/or to avoid admitting that they use naive men for their favors, gifts, and non-sexual attention. So yes it is in fact textbook gaslighting and abuse.

In general when people want to absolve themselves of any potential feelings of guilt for their wrongdoings, simply villainizing their victim works wonders especially to the views of outsiders. It is why we villainize jihadists as imperialists and it is why women villainize their simps and orbiters.

The soybeards laughing along are ALL niceguys and incels in denial themselves; "pick me" ass dudes hoping to one day escape the friend zone. Deep down even they know all of this yet they go along with it in desperate hopes of one day getting a mere whiff of that stupid slut that they've been orbiting's smelly vagina when she is weak and vulnerable in between being pump and dumped by Chads and Tyrones. It will likely never in a million years happen but like redneck lottery addicts they hold on to that 0.0000001% chance

TL;DR women "exposing" niceguys is textbook gaslighting.
The whole nice guy shaming thing is just a ploy to make women feel justified in rejecting perfectly fine men

It's the same as calling someone an "incel" or a "misogynist". They use it to accuse anyone they don't like really. In the case of them being a sexhaver they'll call them a "nazi".

gaslighting isn't a real thing and if you think it is you are a redditor. Stop using this soylent word

Niceguys are just betas / orbiters who are very bluepilled and have no idea why girls arent attracted to them.

gaslighting isn't a real thing and if you think it is you are a redditor. Stop using this soylent word
Gaslighting is basically when you are doing something bad but you instead convince the other person that they are the ones who are bad to confuse them.

the good thing about the whole niceguys phenomenon is that more and more men are becoming virgins like us so we don't have to feel as bad about it

The whole nice guy shaming thing is just a ploy to make women feel justified in rejecting perfectly fine men

Exactly. And to the foids that will see this and go "oH sO wOmEn R bAd 4 waNtiG aTtraCtiVe parTnErs" the difference is that contrary to the stereotype, ugly womens' looks are often overlooked and many simps/bluepilled dudes will like them "for their personality." This is why you see decent looking or even good-looking men with ugly/fat foids far more often than the reverse contrary to what Hollywood would have us believe.

And the sad thing is those dudes STILL usually get cucked. Because men are at our core like dogs we are simple and loyal. Foids not so much. And even the blubbernauts feel entitled to a Chad so go figure

bc its gay as fuck and no one cared about this shit before it became a buzzword on reddit. It's just called "lying". The idea that its some kind of mental abuse thing is reddit soy shit. It comes from the same mindset that created concepts like "emotional labor". Very soy

bc its gay as fuck and no one cared about this shit before it became a buzzword on reddit. It's just called "lying". The idea that its some kind of mental abuse thing is reddit soy shit. It comes from the same mindset that created concepts like "emotional labor". Very soy
It’s a manipulation technique bro, it was commonly used in MGTOW and red pill communities, not every term is soy because Reddit uses it improperly

Yeah, they just don't want us questioning why foids end up with abusive men while at the same time people say "you incels can't get laid because you have a bad personality." That is a complete contradiction, but if you point out the contradiction then they'll just say "lol found the niceguy neckbeard."

It's a specific type of lying, a subcategory. It's like how pickup trucks are a type of truck.

Ironically, this is quite a good example of gaslighting

And to the foids that will see this and go "oH sO wOmEn R bAd 4 waNtiG aTtraCtiVe parTnErs"

Fucking hate this. This is their last line of defence.

When they've exhausted all their gas lighting this is what they fall back on.

LOL all the cucktears ppl watching this thread obviously I struck a nerve

I'd rather see in this some sort of double thinking where they bash and praise being kind and caring at the same. Or maybe it's their blackpilled self rebelling towards the iconic Idea of a man winning them due to chivalristic virtues. Like "oh fuck off, stop manipulating me with this personality crap.Begone and let me lust for barbaric Chad in peace."

/thread They go after the easy targets instead of the aggro Chads. Females are doing a better job at turning Zoomer men into misogynists than we are

It just so happens all ugly nice guys are only nice because they want sex while all Chad nice guys are nice because of the pure goodness of their heart.

Then again their hypocrisy is displayed when a good looking man starts being kind and loving towards them. This is how foids see nice guys if instead of subhumans are Chads.

Attachments

• Leighton-God_Speed!.jpg
    Leighton-God_Speed!.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 21
the most retarded and frankly kind of fucked up thing about how nice guys are thought of and spoken of is that if you are nice to a girl because you like her, it is some moral failing. That totally ignores the fact that, inceldom aside, treating a woman you are pursuing the same way you would a stranger, or even one of your guy friends is obviously not the right course of action. The idea that you treat people differently depending on your relationshp; friend, family, and yes, woman you are pursing; is seen as a heinous crime. and if you are dissapointed after rejection and withdraw that affection, suddenly you are the bad guy for not continueing to treat her as the apple of your eye. you simply cannot win these days

It's very funny how we are told that "if we only were nice and decent, we would have a gf no problem" but when these nice guys do exactly that they are told that "being a decent human being, the bare minimum doesn't mean you are entitled to a girlfriend". In its essence its just goal poast moving, nothing else. I even made a post on unpopular opinion about that, of course most soys disagreed and they made sure to let me know in the comments section despite everything I told them. All we can do is wait a couple years until these incels in denial finally figure out how things work and the communities will die themselves

the good thing about the whole niceguys phenomenon is that more and more men are becoming virgins like us so we don't have to feel as bad about it
Yeah, at this point any guy who's ever done any sort of wrong towards any woman at any point in his life basically deserves to get publicaly hanged and registered as a sex offender for THIS and THE NEXT LIFE he's going to have.

JFL at those "male feminist allies", the side they're on would chop their heads on sight at the first mistake. That side doesn't care about them in the first place anyway.

Yeah, at this point any guy who's ever done any sort of wrong towards any woman at any point in his life basically deserves to get publicaly hanged and registered as a sex offender for THIS and THE NEXT LIFE he's going to have.

JFL at those "male feminist allies", the side they're on would chop their heads on sight at the first mistake. That side doesn't care about them in the first place anyway.
let's look at it this way, the increasingly dwindling population of male feminist allies that scream to defund the police will soon have no fucking protection from getting backstabbed from women. The left eats their own

let's look at it this way, the increasingly dwindling population of male feminist allies that scream to defund the police will soon have no fucking protection from getting backstabbed from women. The left eats their own

The term originates in the systematic psychological manipulation of a victim by her husband in Patrick Hamilton’s 1938 stage play Gas Light,[4] and the film adaptations released in 1940 and 1944.

Yeah, sure, Reddit was definitely around in 1938...

Credit to @Gymcelled
Memo to bluepillers talking about how incels can't get relationships because they don't have a good personality: this is what the data shows a good personality is to women.
There is no good personality involved in the way you think. If you are in a relationship it's more attributable to luck and most likely because your looks were at an acceptable level to women.

Last edited:
Credit to @Gymcelled
Memo to bluepillers talking about how incels can't get relationships because they don't have a good personality: this is what the data shows a good personality is to women.
There is no good personality involved in the way you think. If you are in a relationship it's more attributable to luck and most likely because your looks were at an acceptable level to women.
:feelsautistic: thanks for the credit

It's fucking hilarious that soys and foids circlejerk talking shit about low smv men. The "crimes" of niceguys is being disappointed or angry when the foid they've been orbiting doesn't give them anything in return. That's it.

Meanwhile they'll happily ignore good looking men who pummel women, cheat on women, get them pregnant and leave faster than usain bolt, commit lots of crimes etc. That's all perfectly fine. The hypocrisy is astounding

:feelsautistic: thanks for the credit

It's fucking hilarious that soys and foids circlejerk talking shit about low smv men. The "crimes" of niceguys is being disappointed or angry when the foid they've been orbiting doesn't give them anything in return. That's it.

Meanwhile they'll happily ignore good looking men who pummel women, cheat on women, get them pregnant and leave faster than usain bolt, commit lots of crimes etc. That's all perfectly fine. The hypocrisy is astounding
Idk why but this study you had in your thread really moved something in me.
I've been seeing the same arguments about how incels can't attract women because they don't have good personalities but I haven't until now seen such a study that sums up how much of a farce the idea that a stereotypically good personality can attract women is.

Idk why but this study you had in your thread really moved something in me.
I've been seeing the same arguments about how incels can't attract women because they don't have good personalities but I haven't until now seen such a study that sums up how much of a farce the idea that a stereotypically good personality can attract women is.
If there was any truth to this whole personality/just world thing, those violent criminals and women abusers would be sexless or damn near close to it. Instead they mog everyone so hard

Women reserve their love and sex for the most violent evil men but somehow their complaints are always generalized and applied to all men. It's like violent men get all the sex and love, and the other men get to receive hatred from women for the evil deeds of the violent men

The only thing that women share with all men is complaints and hatred jfl

Happened to me, but I never did or said a "nice guy" thing in 1000s of messages. I told this bitch I didn't want to be one of her simps and she went and told everyone I pulled that "nice guy" shit because she knew it was the worst thing she could accuse me of in late 2020.

the most retarded and frankly kind of fucked up thing about how nice guys are thought of and spoken of is that if you are nice to a girl because you like her, it is some moral failing. That totally ignores the fact that, inceldom aside, treating a woman you are pursuing the same way you would a stranger, or even one of your guy friends is obviously not the right course of action. The idea that you treat people differently depending on your relationshp; friend, family, and yes, woman you are pursing; is seen as a heinous crime. and if you are dissapointed after rejection and withdraw that affection, suddenly you are the bad guy for not continueing to treat her as the apple of your eye. you simply cannot win these days