Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion foids and politics/internet/science etc

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
never understood this. throughout history women didn't participate in political, intelectual etc matters, but now that we have equality, why aren't them interested in it? They're half the population and these things clearly affect them. even if its a cultural thing, its not like they cant pursue these things when they reach teenage or adult years. also like why are there so few women in the internet? they have basically the same access to it as men at this point, yet every chat I go and most websites are 99% male, wtf are women doing? why do they only use mainstream social media, in limited ways?
I dont buy its a genectic thing. Some statistics blow me away like 80% of youtube is male, i doubt they are genetically inclined to not watch videos or something, there must be something else going on. A mystery to me. "Men and women are different bro" isnt a satisfactory answer

Because society is becoming more and more degenerate and misandry. They now have a agenda that spreads feminism, lgbt shit and etc because of hatred against straight white men.

Because they are retarded

"Men and women are different bro" isnt a satisfactory answer
Well, that is the answer. Just as mens bodies were evolutionarily designed for hunting and womens for childbirth, mens minds were designed for hunting and womens for child birth/raising.

It's where societal norms about each gender come from, it's where the differences in job choice come from and it's not influenced by society. Every single culture on earth has the same prototypical masculine and feminine ideal and this is where different usage in the internet and stem/politics comes from.

foids don't have interests in the same way men have so they don't feel the urge to explore the internet. in the past men were supposed to hunt and innovate to keep the tribe going so they are naturally wired to seek out new shit and explore, while foids are wired for child rearing and attracting chad. foids stick to basic social media because it gives them a platform to advertise themselves to chads, that's all they need.

Foids dont engage in risky behaviour, dont go exploring for uncharted territory. Simply because they dont have to.
If I was given the choice, of taking no resposibility and everything being done for me (like a child) vs doing stuff myself, I wouldnt bother taking responsibility.
Women were given the choice, until some rich women got bored sitting around in their mansions (feminists) while working class women were already busy working.

Similarly, female peacocks dont need feathers.

Foids live life on easy mode, they shouldn't get to say anything.

Because foids are leeches who just want to benefit from the cucked system and contribute as little as possible

There was this long MGTOW video explaining the difference between female/male usage of time consumption and their lack of hobbies. It was pretty good but I can't find it anymore.