Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids and dogs

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
I believe foids who love dogs have the same amount as hatred for non chads
dogs are useless vile retarded animals, who eat, maul people, sniff piss, make messes, or fuck white girls

whatever foid can do with a dog she can do with non chadrones, but dogs have a big maxilla area which foids are hard wired to like

sleep with a dog, don't cry about the flees

they get small dogs to lick them, big dogs to fuck them, and pitbulls to perform late term abortions

foids still need betabux to mary their zoofilic roastbiff so they virtue signal and say they "rescue" dogs

nigga wut
Lemon
nigga pliz

Agreed, compare their forward jaw growth.

Mogged my a dog

Humans can't compete anymore, look at that jaw mog. And that eye color mog. ITS FUCKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!

Dogs are pieces of shit

Dogs are maxilla-moggers ngl

they get small dogs to lick them, big dogs to fuck them, and pitbulls to perform late term abortions
They use small dogs as fashion accessories, very true especially letting Pitbull's to eat their children.

They even have sex with horses. Keep coping you animal lover cucks. I hate you all.