Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids and cuck normie+ want us to Kill ourselves, so don't rope but cope

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
It shouldn't be a surprise that Foids and these normie fucks want us to kill ourselves.
I'm not going to support this with statistical evidence but logic right below (for the DNRs):
They claim that we are ALL murderers and rapists and deserve to suffer in the penal center of discipline
So it isn't surprising to conclude they want ALL of us to die.

They want AND are unfortunately getting the following:
-Incels to stay worthless and isolated from society
-Us to contribute to this cuck society by paying for Stacy's 8th abortion from Chad
-Literally bend to our knees and grovel at them and be slaves to them
-Not complain and for them to give us any sympathy AT ALL
and lastly (probably more tbh)...
-To kill ourselves/or lock us up in prison to LDAR (Practically remove us from society and making us suffer while ending our gene pool)

This should be lifefuel for you to resist what they want because why would you want to be a slave and serve this cucked society?

Don't rope because you're giving into their wants of eliminating us from society (They rather us not exist or slavemaxx in silence)
Resist their demands until they treat us with some form of humanness
Whatever you can do to not contribute to them cucking and humiliating us legally, do it.

i hate that it's over but it is, there's nothing we can do to change it all

Old news, mang

Can't enslave you if you're dead

i'll do what i want so i'll die if i want.

i dont care about what you or normies say or want

They don't care about us at all. If anybody speaks up about inceldom they just cancel him and insult him and forget about it the next day.
Bildschirmfoto 2023 02 28 um 010014

I'm too low effort to kill myself, rotting is more comfy

They just want us out of their sight, no one thinks about incels on a daily basis except for mentally ill trannies and delusional bluepilled ITcucks as I've said before. You're right in that roping shouldn't be regarded as the first and only solution to inceldom, though, killing yourself just because foids have degraded to the point that they won't fuck you makes no sense if you decide it's the only real worthwhile thing you can do in life. :feelsjuice:

Do not tell me what to do faggot

Why should I care if I am dead?

They just want us out of their sight, no one thinks about incels on a daily basis except for mentally ill trannies and delusional bluepilled ITcucks as I've said before. You're right in that roping shouldn't be regarded as the first and only solution to inceldom, though, killing yourself just because foids have degraded to the point that they won't fuck you makes no sense if you decide it's the only real worthwhile thing you can do in life. :feelsjuice: