Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids and Boyfriends in uni

Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
I guess this thread is suicidefuel for many here and especially because of the video but as I never went to uni due to my mental condition and my lack of "human" feeling and my fucking psychiatrist, is it true for those who are there that you can hear people fooling around like on this video? :feelsaww: if yes do you have the idea of beheaded them in your gta save ? :feelsaww:

Damn that is utter suifuel. I wish I didn’t click on this thread and see that

Not even chang would fuck those subhumans. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And of course it's yellow filth.

Yes it's true. Some roastie whore lives in the apartment above mine and I am always hearing loud music playing, guys over at 1 AM, etc. It's fucking rage fuel. One day months ago I was on campus eating lunch in a public area and this guy and his gf were making out passionately in the table next to me and feeling each other up, it was such suifuel that I haven't eaten on campus ever since.

Also looksmatch is slaving in some sweatshop or getting his organs harvested for some ccp official.
He swapped genders years ago. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes it's true. Some roastie whore lives in the apartment above mine and I am always hearing loud music playing, guys over at 1 AM, etc. It's fucking rage fuel. One day months ago I was on campus eating lunch in a public area and this guy and his gf were making out passionately in the table next to me and feeling each other up, it was such suifuel that I haven't eaten on campus ever since.
Damm seem rough :feelsaww:

This is what your oneitis was doing while you were at home grinding Warthunder :feelsjuice:

Yes I had a Chad upstairs neighbor in uni and I heard them fuck almost daily. I'm pretty sure I heard a few gangbangs too, or maybe I just became a schizo after hearing it so often. Anyway I got used to hearing it, with mental support from antidepressants and alcoholism

I guess this thread is suicidefuel for many here and especially because of the video but as I never went to uni due to my mental condition and my lack of "human" feeling and my fucking psychiatrist, is it true for those who are there that you can hear people fooling around like on this video? :feelsaww: if yes do you have the idea of beheaded them in your gta save ? :feelsaww:
View attachment 600190
I didn't need to see this today fuck you :feelsree:

Won't watch - I have to go to work in half an hour, I already want to rope I don't need more suicidefuel.

Won't watch - I have to go to work in half an hour, I already want to rope I don't need more suicidefuel.
You should be strong and train your mental :feelsaww: who know ? one day you could use this rage for something :feelsLSD:

I genuinely hate how I am not attractive enough for this to actually happen to me. At most women will see me as someone they can leech off of and betabuxx off of if I manage to succeed in my college career.

I've been scammed just by being born. Out of every fucking body and every fucking time period I am born in, I am born in a shitty timeline in an incel body. JFL. I must have raped and killed multiple people in my past life to deserve this.