Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel foids always get disgusted when they see my face

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
★★★★
okey please read all before reporting and calling me fakecel. i was a tall kid with cool curly hair when i was in high school. but i ALSO had a(i still have it)DEFORMED face. this give me some real brutal memories.

1-a foid in restaurant called me fine to her friends and like when i turn my face to them they laughed and her friends were like what are you talking about hes so ugly.she said he did not turn his face.

2-a random girl sit next to me in class. i was sleeping and she start playing with my hair and seducing me with her leg randomly. when i slowly raise my head she got scared and go away asap.

3-i was walking on the street and a random foid touch my back while saying pardon could yo- and she saw my face made a awkard smile and said nevermind.

these are the things i remember or realized.
i also got a suifuel today because 3 random kids in public transport called me ugly. i wish i was a 5’9 chad.

Fuck them bro, be who you are and don't let this shit put you down.

All of your other features get immediatly ruined by your face... i feel your pain brother :feelscry:

okey please read all before reporting and calling me fakecel. i was a tall kid with cool curly hair when i was in high school. but i ALSO had a(i still have it)DEFORMED face. this give me some real brutal memories.

1-a foid in restaurant called me fine to her friends and like when i turn my face to them they laughed and her friends were like what are you talking about hes so ugly.she said he did not turn his face.

2-a random girl sit next to me in class. i was sleeping and she start playing with my hair and seducing me with her leg randomly. when i slowly raise my head she got scared and go away asap.

3-i was walking on the street and a random foid touch my back while saying pardon could yo- and she saw my face made a awkard smile and said nevermind.

i also got a suifuel today because 3 random kids in public transport called me ugly. i wish i was a 5’9 chad.
IMG 1780

Sounds like you got some feature fucking you over instead of being plainly ugly. Potential surgery candidate?

Same though, height is useless if you aren't atleast above average in looks.

You had a girl play with your hair?

Sounds like you got some feature fucking you over instead of being plainly ugly. Potential surgery candidate?
i have a crooked nose(this is hard to fix not a regular nosejob) negative canthal tilt weird eyes bad under eye asymmetryical face like i mean fully bad chin also asymmetrical and face fat even thought im skinny.

No height for your face

Wait, tall as a kid but know you're below 5'9? Even though I relate with you random teens calling you ugly in public. But you're a fakecel

Delusional monkey. Imagine getting attention purely because of your height and curls, and thinking you have it as bad as shortcels. Your base SMV is already high. You are probably only a few plastic surgeries away from getting the same attention as short Chads. Meanwhile, short Chads are perfect in every other way and are still mocked for their height and frames behind closed doors. You have the breathing room that short men can never have.

Yes, height isn't everything, and tallcels exist, but the bar is set incredibly low for you people in other departments. So, forgive me if I can't show much sympathy here.

Delusional monkey. Imagine getting attention purely because of your height and curls, and thinking you have it as bad as shortcels. Your base SMV is already high. You are probably only a few plastic surgeries away from getting the same attention as short Chads. Meanwhile, short Chads are perfect in every other way and are still mocked for their height and frames behind closed doors. You have the breathing room that short men can never have.

Yes, height isn't everything, and tallcels exist, but the bar is set incredibly low for you people in other departments. So, forgive me if I can't show much sympathy here.
i dont get attention.i only get extreme suifuel because i have to see how people react when they see my face.i cant even take a picture what bar are you talking about?

i dont get attention.i only get extreme suifuel because i have to see how people react when they see my face.i cant even take a picture what bar are you talking about?
You are a joke. You do get attention. But since your facial features make it impossible for it to go anywhere, it never does. All you need is some facial PS, and boom. You are not Incel. Short men need a Chad face, voice, and body to get anything. They have zero breathing room. One flaw and they are out. The bar is set differently for shorter men.

"I wish I was a 5'9'' Chad". An attractive manlet is more my brother than this humble-bragging clown.

All you need is some facial PS
some features i got cant even be fixed by surgeries. do you know how hard it is to get a serious aesthetic surgery and complications it will bring. no surgery would fix my eye area. no surgery would fix my nose permamently since after a while it becomes crooked again. inceldom is not only about height. i also have scolosis which affects my whole body including my skull.

I feel you, brother.Our faces (they’re more like feces for foids) are pure pukefuel for femoids, period

some features i got cant even be fixed by surgeries. do you know how hard it is to get a serious aesthetic surgery and complications it will bring. no surgery would fix my eye area. no surgery would fix my nose permamently since after a while it becomes crooked again. inceldom is not only about height. i also have scolosis which affects my whole body including my skull.
bUt yOu aRe 6'0(does not mean a single thing) yoU canT bE IncEl
Show me that face. Create a throwaway gmail account and send me a selfie. I will be the judge of whether or not it can be fixed. If you are not ugly, I will get you banned, tallfag. So, tread VERY carefully.

I have seen attractive manlets blown the fuck out after they walk away by girls. You have no idea how privileged you are. And guess what? They were 5'8'' and 5'9''. The exact height you claim you wanna be, you fucking idiot.

Fakecel, you can easily ascend

Show me that face. Create a throwaway gmail account and send me a selfie. I will be the judge of whether or not it can be fixed. If you are not ugly, I will get you banned, tallfag. So, tread VERY carefully.

I have seen attractive manlets blown the fuck out after they walk away by girls. You have no idea how privileged you are. And guess what? They were 5'8'' and 5'9''. The exact height you claim you wanna be, you fucking idiot.
Dude can probably ascend with shit like beard and other soft maxxes hes already getting attention doubt he even needs surgery

They look at our faces in a far worse way than they would look to our feces

They look at our faces in a far worse way than they would look to our feces
So what? Face is not a good way of measuring SMV. It's too unstable. Plenty of HTNs get rejected because some foids have a type, and will not deviate from it. Height is objective. All you need to be is a smidgen above LTN at 6ft. You will find so many short Stacies and HTBs that will gladly take you on.

My younger brother is 6'6'' and gets attention from foids despite being LTN in the face. Face is majorly overrated. Because almost no one is Chadly enough to overcome height failo.

So what? Face is not a good way of measuring SMV. It's too unstable. Plenty of HTNs get rejected because some foids have a type, and will not deviate from it. Height is objective. All you need to be is a smidgen above LTN at 6ft. You will find so many short Stacies and HTBs that will gladly take you on.

My younger brother is 6'6'' and gets attention from foids despite being LTN in the face. Face is majorly overrated. Because almost no one is Chadly enough to overcome height failo.
You’re basically denying the blackpill, nigger.I hope that mods will ban you

You’re basically denying the blackpill, nigger.I hope that mods will ban you
Idiot. Read between the lines. What I am saying is clear. Face is not as objective as height. I did not deny face. And even then, his starting point is better than mine. All he needs is facial PS. I need facial PS + leg lengthening. Cry, you lanky streak of piss. You don't care about this guy's obvious humble-bragging, but wanna give me shit.

Idiot. Read between the lines. What I am saying is clear. Face is not as objective as height. I did not deny face. And even then, his starting point is better than mine. All he needs is facial PS. I need facial PS + leg lengthening. Cry, you lanky streak of piss. You don't care about this guy's obvious humble-bragging, but wanna give me shit.
Face is actually very objective.Just like height is.If you have a puke fuel face,you wouldn’t attract any foid