Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity foids always find a way

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
7ialcps1mhl21.jpg

@FullTimeLoser that pic you posted in the other thread is an actually good representation of this phenomenon, unfortunately. I have seen this happen quite often.

Man I don't really believe in any way that foids are actually interested and worried about our issues. They hate us, that's it. Nothing will solve our problems because the core of it is women and nature. Never trust women.

Yup man. Very based thread. That thread got locked JFL free speech restricted on an incel forum to protect a toilet's feelings

100%
Happened to my friend groups in elementary

Yup man. Very based thread. That thread got locked JFL free speech restricted on an incel forum to protect a toilet's feelings
ikr

there are actually other "incel" forums where this kind of thing happened and now all we have there are foids and simps

They just want to seek attention as if they don't already get enough from their tutorial mode.