Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids after 25 are disgusting and deplorable beings

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
There is nothing worse for a foid's ego than aging, and they are all at least instinctively aware that the whole purpose of their existence and value are derived from their beauty, youth and fertility.

As soon as they hit the ceiling of their beauty level (let's say 25 to be generous), their beauty starts to gradually decompose and devalue, aswell as their wombs. By age 30, 90% of their fertile eggs have already been drained.

Foids are such vain creatures that they literally go insane with the fact that they're aging, because being a desirable cumdumpster is their only value in this life (especially in contemporary times).

Older women are jaded with all their past experiences with Chad, they have high standards and are demanding, a once teen Becky who was not completely aware of her SMV and was satisfied with dating her looksmatch in High School, now will treat the same man as a jester, a wallet and cuckold at best, they are frustrated with not having achieved Disney princess / celebrity status in her youth and still has to wageslave or depend on some low wagie male, they regret not being able to lock down a Chad in her prime years, they are jealous of celebrities and "successful" women with high status, they hate their life because their most prominent option is having to settle down for a betabux looksmatch and have a normal tame life, or worse, having children wich such cuck. They start to become obsessed with cosmetic procedures at that age, and also to go on spending sprees with shit like clothes and purses and expensive trips to be able to show status and feel they are the same level or above their peers.

At the ceiling of physical and mental maturity (lets keep it 25), foids become fully and completely aware of their transactional nature, all naiveté is gone and all of their desired achievements are greedy, like leeches.

I had a conversation with my bluepilled younger HTN brother and he insisted that older women (and especially in their 30s) are attractive and desirable, all the while he's dating a 18 year old girl who he supposedly took the virginity of. He said older women are more developed and more mature and not vain like younger women.

But no, I have interacted with foids of all ages and observed throughout life that a 30, 40, 50 or 60 year old is as vain and immature and leechy and self-centered and self-interested as a 20 year old foid. Except they are more jaded and with more mental problems than the younger ones.

And they all know it, youth is the most important value foids have, they are not only more physically attractive at their youth, but in all senses. Women past their peak are used goods, and I'm glad I'll never have to endure a long term relationship with such a creature.

Imagine marrying a 18 year old smooth-skinned JB, trying to be a good man and be loyal and trad until the end, and 15 years later you wake up on the side of a pissed up bitch who cucks you and makes you spend all your money and makes your life miserable and your testosterone drop to zero.

Only Chads who pump and dump young foids can win this game. I can do my best to emulate that strategy by deciding to whoremax with foids only younger than 25 years old and never having to endure trying to jestermax or betabuxmax or cuckmax myself into a "relationship" with a foid that will innevitably make me want to KMS.

Older foids out there, please kill yourself and make this world a better place for us men, the rest of you of legal age can come to my harem and I'll try to give you a fair price.

didnt read
hate women
nuff said

Foids over the age of 25 are so unattractive.

Teen foids and foids in their early 20s will always be more attractive than them.

The oracle has spoken.
Women are proud of maturing faster than men, when in fact they age like milk and their mental maturity stays the same at 25 or 35 as in her teens.
Men are growing slowly, constantly.

I have never been attracted to a foid over the age of 27.

Precisely
I'd rather be alone than settle for a 25+ foid who'll just cuck me in years to come, I'm not sure why any man does it

Foids under 25 are ALSO gross. All foids are gross.

There is nothing worse for a foid's ego than aging, and they are all at least instinctively aware that the whole purpose of their existence and value are derived from their beauty, youth and fertility.

As soon as they hit the ceiling of their beauty level (let's say 25 to be generous), their beauty starts to gradually decompose and devalue, aswell as their wombs. By age 30, 90% of their fertile eggs have already been drained.

Foids are such vain creatures that they literally go insane with the fact that they're aging, because being a desirable cumdumpster is their only value in this life (especially in contemporary times).

Older women are jaded with all their past experiences with Chad, they have high standards and are demanding, a once teen Becky who was not completely aware of her SMV and was satisfied with dating her looksmatch in High School, now will treat the same man as a jester, a wallet and cuckold at best, they are frustrated with not having achieved Disney princess / celebrity status in her youth and still has to wageslave or depend on some low wagie male, they regret not being able to lock down a Chad in her prime years, they are jealous of celebrities and "successful" women with high status, they hate their life because their most prominent option is having to settle down for a betabux looksmatch and have a normal tame life, or worse, having children wich such cuck. They start to become obsessed with cosmetic procedures at that age, and also to go on spending sprees with shit like clothes and purses and expensive trips to be able to show status and feel they are the same level or above their peers.

At the ceiling of physical and mental maturity (lets keep it 25), foids become fully and completely aware of their transactional nature, all naiveté is gone and all of their desired achievements are greedy, like leeches.

I had a conversation with my bluepilled younger HTN brother and he insisted that older women (and especially in their 30s) are attractive and desirable, all the while he's dating a 18 year old girl who he supposedly took the virginity of. He said older women are more developed and more mature and not vain like younger women.

But no, I have interacted with foids of all ages and observed throughout life that a 30, 40, 50 or 60 year old is as vain and immature and leechy and self-centered and self-interested as a 20 year old foid. Except they are more jaded and with more mental problems than the younger ones.

And they all know it, youth is the most important value foids have, they are not only more physically attractive at their youth, but in all senses. Women past their peak are used goods, and I'm glad I'll never have to endure a long term relationship with such a creature.

Imagine marrying a 18 year old smooth-skinned JB, trying to be a good man and be loyal and trad until the end, and 15 years later you wake up on the side of a pissed up bitch who cucks you and makes you spend all your money and makes your life miserable and your testosterone drop to zero.

Only Chads who pump and dump young foids can win this game. I can do my best to emulate that strategy by deciding to whoremax with foids only younger than 25 years old and never having to endure trying to jestermax or betabuxmax or cuckmax myself into a "relationship" with a foid that will innevitably make me want to KMS.

Older foids out there, please kill yourself and make this world a better place for us men, the rest of you of legal age can come to my harem and I'll try to give you a fair price.
Hit the nail on the head

why date a 30yo used up slut when you can date a 20yo used up slut?

Males also, foids look the best 14-19 and males 17-22, growing into your looks is a cope, everyone look the best at young age and no one can reverse age process.

Males also, foids look the best 14-19 and males 17-22, growing into your looks is a cope, everyone look the best at young age and no one can reverse age process.
Foids' obsession with lookism backfires against themselves as they age - since they cannot learn how to value anything in life other than good genes, they quickly realize their loss of power over their subjects (simps) as they age and start to get into heavy coping mechanisms to help dealing with their existential vanity.

they are still fuckable tbh