Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids admit that they want incels dead

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
33102524_10160014299195538_7904808014601781248_n.jpg

Found this screenshot on FB.

It's funny how there is outrage from the media about incels wanting to kill and how violent they are, when you have people like this joking about killing involuntarily celibate men.

Her profile picture. :feelsseriously:

Pretty foids who not letting me to stick dick into their holes also deserve to do not living

And this foidic shit here- it can become future soon

100's of years ago she(he???) would be killed for saying this,the world is too cucked now

so if a woman says this she gets likes but if a man says this he has fbi in home next day

Someone maCHO enough should show hER that saying those things is a shAMeful action

JFL at giving your personal data to cuckbokk

Just kill all the men who want sex theory. I wouldn’t mind tbh. An FBI agent knocks on your door and when you open it he puts a bullet in your head and I drop in a second.
Best way to go out.

It's funny how there is outrage from the media about incels wanting to kill and how violent they are, when you have people like this joking about killing involuntarily celibate men.
LMFAO
Ohhhh....
This is gonna be fun.

Imagine if a man said anything close to the sort about women.

Her looksmatch is loading his AR-15, assembling his pipe bombs, and counting down the days until the next local garlic festival.

Its a tranny.

"But it was self defence. She said she wanted me dead on Twitter!"

Male chickens getting violent if they lack sex actually proves the point. The male drive is so strong that holding it back is a violation of human rights. Society should weigh out the right of a foid for sexual self-determination vs. the right of a man not to suffer terrible torture as a result of his unfulfilled sex drive and find a solution that is equally fair to both sexes. Not a solution that gives one party 100% of the rights and leaves the other half to it's fate.

Where is CHO when you need him ?

All fun and games until someone goes ER on these creatures.

Foids want to share a small number of men and want the others to be asexual or dead. Who would've thought?

Why would foids want to eat our flesh? They'd rather see our corpses hang and decompose in public.

Unnaturally colored hair foids should be fed to sharks. I have never met a unnaturally colored hair foid that had any redeeming value.

I want to smash her head.

Chickens are like cats.

They require violence to make eggs.

No violent cock = no eggs.

I rather not be eaten by someone like her, she looks like a dyke JFL. But if it was Stacy or a Becky it would be a different story.

That's a female it looks like a male dressed as a girl
Where is CHO when you need him ?

You were CHOsen by him ngl

Of course she has purple hair and looks like a dyke

“She” can eat me.

4190 likes, I like to see them try, user looks like a dyke anyway

they want to eat us? :dafuckfeels:

Typical feminist SJW whore.

JFL at this stupid dyke