Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee foids admit that even though they're ugly, they want men who are model-tier

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★

this is the problem.

If ugly women would get together with their ugly counterpart, all would be okay. But, instead these ugly women want to fuck only gigachads.

Governments should do something to contain female hypergamy, like banning instagram and tinder and so on.

All women are the same tbh.
Nature doesn't put any evolutionary pressure on XX chromosome beings

Did a foid actually make this pic? I can't even begin to imagine how she looks if she calls herself a 4.

Did a foid actually make this pic? I can't even begin to imagine how she looks if she calls herself a 4.
most likely. The girl who shared was all "teehee so me!" And her friends started commenting "sameeee teehee"

Ok lets make deal,, let they have those model tier men, but then ugly men will get pretty girls

Governments should do something to contain female hypergamy, like banning instagram and tinder and so on.
10000%. It needs to be addressed at some point.. should have already been addressed. Sooner the better. It only gets worse with time

There's nothing wrong with desiring a romantic or sexual partner above your looksmatch. The difference between men and foids is that even normie, bluepilled men, realize that stacy is unattainable for them and just fantasize & have a wank. 4/10 foids on the other hand still go after chad and do everything in their power to get pumped and dumped, meanwhile rejecting all approaches by their looksmatch.

Probably a landwhale that needs 3 trucks to transport her ass.

Meanwhile I have a thing for Lady Rope

There's nothing wrong with desiring a romantic or sexual partner above your looksmatch. The difference between men and foids is that even normie, bluepilled men, realize that stacy is unattainable for them and just fantasize & have a wank. 4/10 foids on the other hand still go after chad and do everything in their power to get pumped and dumped, meanwhile rejecting all approaches by their looksmatch.
Then they complain all men (Chad) treats them like an object only for sex & won't ltr them.

Same for me btw, i hate myself bec. of this. Not a volcel tho...

(((governments))) rather collect tax moneys from us to support abortion of JB because she fucks chad

(((governments))) rather collect tax moneys from us to support abortion of JB because she fucks chad
Unfortunately it's true, I still hope for the awakening of most men and the birth of more based political parties that could change from inside our shitty societies.

Unfortunately it's true, I still hope for the awakening of most men and the birth of more based political parties that could change from inside our shitty societies.
Well in europe you probably couldnt start a political party with our views jfl

ugly foids should be roped

The problem is even an ugly foid who is unemployed with an awful personality can a better looking guy who will provide for her, or even be desperate enough to go to another country to aquire such a foid. I've seen it happening alot on normie forums.