Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids actually get everything

I

IncelHeII

They can fuck the guy they like when they aren't dating, and still find the guy they want to marry . All they gotta do is dye their hair, not eat too much, and throw some pictures up online.

Meanwhile us inklers can go our entire life without even talking to women outside of forced interactions :lul:

They at least can look forward to fucking the guy they like when they are done wage slaving for the day, meanwhile I'll just go home and play my fucking faggot PC game I play for 3 years.

Just move mountains bro! Just workout religiously and eat a nazi strict diet for a year, don't touch your fucking cock, learn a language and a skill, become a millionaire, then you can get your fat whore with 2 children:society:

Also remember to shower at least 300 times a day, you disgusting inkwell! :feelsclown:

holes face no difficulties in life

I agree they can fuck the guy they want. But marry him? No. Failing to get relationships from Chads is women's biggest plight.

I agree they can fuck the guy they want. But marry him? No. Failing to get relationships from Chads is women's biggest plight.
This is where the debate comes, I see many ugly foids with ugly men, yes. But those ugly men are always tall with fatlarge frames with ugly foids. But I only see attractive foids with men that mog every other man to the stratosphere. This last part is water. Even if one chad denies them marriage, an ATTRACTIVE foid can eventually find another who will marry them. Thats why I mentioned all that female looksmaxx shit in my first post. They still get the validation and sex in the meanwhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
they can always find an tradcuck and lie about only having one EX, tee hee.

meanwhile I'll just go home and play my fucking faggot PC game I play for 3 years.
literally the same, just wageslave for 8 hours, come home, rot for the rest of the evening and then back to bed to do it all again

This is where the debate comes, I see many ugly foids with ugly men, yes. But those ugly men are always tall with fatlarge frames with ugly foids. But I only see attractive foids with men that mog every other man to the stratosphere. This last part is water. Even if one chad denies them marriage, an ATTRACTIVE foid can eventually find another who will marry them. Thats why I mentioned all that female looksmaxx shit in my first post. They still get the validation and sex in the meanwhile.
Yes. Based. They may not get the darktriad chad, but they can ALWAYS find attractive men, that mogs even her, to marry. Thus they get alpha widowed.

To us, getting a woman that mogs us to the moon and loves us would be great, but to them even this is not enough. They're all greedy narcissists.

No, only among NTs.

Just workout religiously and eat a nazi strict diet for a year, don't touch your fucking cock, learn a language and a skill, become a millionaire, then you can get your fat whore with 2 children:society:

You joke but my family members are literally telling me this. I had to sit them down and explain these single moms and leftover women aren't actually interested in me for anything other than being a living ATM. After they get their allowance and secure me as a provider the sex or fake love dries up magically. It's no coincidence that foids suddenly have interest in sub5 men AFTER their SMV hits the wall.

They are spoilt little children

Such a sad life... not even a life. Maybe we're already dead. We're already in hell