Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids acting like the fear of getting murdered is a legitimate fear

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Whenever any discussion regarding the lopsided opportunities faced by men and women in the modern dating market is brought up, you will always here of the fear of 'getting kidnapped and murdered by a creepy (ugly) guy' brought up by the opposite side (foids and incels in denial) as an obstacle that foids have to deal with, which makes the challenges of bought sexes equal

Just a quick reminder to the retards that make this argument, in the UK there are typically about 700 murders a year, 80% of victims are male, i.e. only about 140 women every year are killed, VAST MAJORITY by their boyfriends/husbands (non-incels)

In comparison, about 40 percent of young guys can't get so much as a kiss from a single woman, which represents millions of men

Whenever I hear foids/normies bring this shit up as if it's a legitimate fear that ought to be taken seriously my blood boils

When normies say retarted stats its infuriating.Like they will say 29% of homeless are women.What about other 71% you faggots

When normies say retarted stats its infuriating.Like they will say 29% of homeless are women.What about other 71% you faggots
True, but I'd be willing to bet its more like 95/5 for homelessness - when you look at the real stats, like 'chronic homelessness' (i.e. being homeless for 6+ months)

A lot of attention seekers label themselves as having been "homeless" when all they really mean is they slept on a friend's sofa for a few nights

My hometown is littered with homeless guys, whereas I've probably only seen two or three homeless women in my life

Whenever I hear foids/normies bring this shit up as if it's a legitimate fear that ought to be taken seriously my blood boils

Is there truly something wrong with killing someone who wronged you viciously over years?

I'd gladly kill my two Mulatta Monkey half-cousins if they attempted to harm me as they did years ago.

40%!, Woah, I don't know the rate of inceldom was that high.

40%!, Woah, I don't know the rate of inceldom was that high.
When you include nearcels and low tier normies who are one text message away from being forever alone, I'd say its about 40 percent now for guys 18 - 29

When you include nearcels and low tier normies who are one text message away from being forever alone, I'd say its about 40 percent now for guys 18 - 29
Yeah. Failed Normies and incels in denial should be taken into account. Forgot about them.

:yes:

Whatever the country, men die more than women, even in crime related situations.