Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FoidMurdererOverSub5

Acorn

Acorn

Screaming At The Rain
★★★★★

Wilson was found guilty of the first-degree murders of Kristine Melton and Diane Ruiz.
Wilson killed Melton, 35, by strangling her as she slept in her bed just after meeting her and her friend Stephanie Sailors at a bar in Cape Coral on October 6.

Hours later using Melton's car, he targeted Ruiz, 43, by luring her into the car in broad daylight after asking her for directions to a local school.

When the mother of two tried to leave, he fought her, strangled her, and pushed her out of the vehicle before running her over up to 20 times.

Chad can strangle a woman to death while she sleeps, steal her car, lure another woman into the same car, strangle her and push her out of the car, then run over her 20 times until she looks like spaghetti and the clown gender would still fangirl over him.

Last edited:
Lifefuel. I kind of resemble him, I just have a bit of a less pronounced jawline, curly hair and I have greenish eyes as opposed to brown

Lifefuel. I kind of resemble him, I just have a bit of a less pronounced jawline, curly hair and I have greenish eyes as opposed to brown
Mogs me

The audacity to call others fakecel when you're 5'10 on top of these features.

Just ban this guy he got the looks and height and keeps flexing on us

The audacity to call others fakecel when you're 5'10 on top of these features.
I mean I don't look identical to him. I just look like a recessed version of him and besides being 5'10 isn't even that great of a height if you have other failos like a bad jawline, buccal fat or crooked teeth for instance

women are fundamentally broken creatures

View attachment 1192826

View attachment 1192828

View attachment 1192830

View attachment 1192831

View attachment 1192832

View attachment 1192833
Chad can strangle a woman to death while she sleeps, steal her car, lure another woman into the same car, strangle her and push her out of the car, then run over her 20 times until she looks like spaghetti and the clown gender would still fangirl over him.

View attachment 1192836
Oh sorry bro I just made a post on this didn’t see you already did lol

I mean I don't look identical to him. I just look like a recessed version of him and besides being 5'10 isn't even that great of a height if you have other failos like a bad jawline, buccal fat or crooked teeth for instance
Isn’t just banned calling for your ban

type shit

"just have a good personality" Women are stupid whores. They will fuck pedos, rapists and murderers before even the kindest incel.

His face isn't the thing haloing him its the combo of his decent face and 6’6 height And him being dark triad too