Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foidlike mentality

• Thread starter Deleted member 41551
  • Start date
Deleted member 41551

Deleted member 41551

Self-banned
-
THIS IS MERELY AN OBSERVATION OF A SUBJECTIVE NATURE. I MAY WELL BE COMPLETELY FULL OF SHIT. (wrong)

We all know that all foids care about is looks. That is why they spend ungodly amounts of time in front a mirror every morning so that they can look their best for chad. They have every kind of nail polish, powder, lipstick all the foid outfit prerequisites so that they can look their best. Now I'm a little slow so hear me out. There are two types of incels

1. The brocel
2. The foidlike incel.

No, this isn't the based/soy alpha/beta binary that we normally throw around. This is only about how incels interact with each other which is something I am interested in quite a lot actually. Something I have noticed is the obsession with IQ and being or appearing to have a high IQ. I think that foidlike incels use everything at their disposal to seem high IQ for nothing other than attention from...............other incels. They crave attention.

The brocel however is of a different mentality. I have noticed in the short time I have been here that certain users are trying to so to speak open the eyes of other users on here. If everyone is being honest there are only a few complete and total blackpilled users on this site. A lot of users have bluepill adjacent shortcomings - myself included though I do my best to work past them. It's only natural to expect that at one point or another we are going to say something that is merely a rehearsed phrase from our bluepilled days. There's nothing wrong with that. The difference between the brocel and and the foidlike incel is that the brocel will tell you why you're mistaken on such and such matter and offer examples as to why that is in civil discourse, because he wants to see you grow. The foidlike incel on the other hand will simply insult you (to boost his own ego), more often than not directly making a personal attack on your IQ not to help you, not for negative reinforcement so that you learn something, but for internet points on the forum.

That is literally going to destroy this forum sooner or later. You hear me?! Destroy!!!!!:feelsdevil: I'm gonna go rip my vape again....

2. The foidlike incel.

I tend to this more than anything else, I believe. Actually, I identify with holes emotionally and briefly envision myself as holes I've seen in the past.

It's somewhat odd.

I tend to this more than anything else, I believe. Actually, I identify with holes emotionally and briefly envision myself as holes I've seen in the past.

It's somewhat odd.
That's off topic.

The inferiority complex, majority of users here suffer from it myself included. If they tell you otherwise they’re lying. :feelswhat: I was also a victim of this on the incel subreddits I used to frequent. Whenever the subject would come up of my self improvement I would get shut down for being “red pilled”, as if they expect everyone to lay down and rot like them.
It's thought terminating garbage. If someone knows something another user does not, it is the duty of the more informed person to help the less informed one, or else that person is an elitist larping as some oppressed minority. There are a lot of ways to cope with our conditions. Self improvement is a cope as is LDAR. Everyone is at a different stage in their incel journey. Hopefully it doesn't end with a rope. (it might)

Last edited:
I was afraid I wouldn't understand your thread, OP, but the stars aligned and I saw it in full swing :feelshaha:.
Heh well I did say it was an observation of this very same forum :feelshaha: The danger is that there are going to be more and more incels joining this site as time goes on. It's probably going to get even worse, like everything else of course. Also based Vocaloidcel, first one I've seen. Listening to a lot of stuff featuring Gumi these days.

I’m a piece of shit incel :lul:

It's somewhat odd.
What??