Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foidlets should be Sterilized

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Foidlets just like all types of foids will always have the chance to have kids and even if the guy she has kids with is 6`0 or more if they have a male child he will be a Truecel who will inevitably be bullied i see many times foidlets complaining that her son is short when it`s her fucking fault foidlets should only be used for pleasure purposes and if a tallfag reproduces with one he is already dooming his son to a life of hell

Women have more space in their chromosomes and carry a disproportionate amount of the dysgenic traits that are passed on

Women should be sterilized at 2x the rate of men without any contention whatsoever from anyone with a modicum of biological knowledge.

Also notice how countries where men select their women (I.e. Eastern Europe) have a reputation for beautiful women?

I disagree. Don't give into femoids & normies eugenics. The whole point of Inceldom is about blaming femoids & simps not yourself.