Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foidlet noodlewhore claims she has it worse than short men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ShortWomenandGirls/comments/1e0x4pl/an_assessment_of_the_claim_that_short_women_have/

Also, what bothers me the most, as an East Asian woman, is how many people consider fetishization of short women, which is definitely a thing, as a "compliment" or something that the general public shares. Fetishization doesn't make it easier for us to date. Like, why would I want to date someone who fetishizes me? Saying short women are preferred because some men fetishize us is like saying Asian women are preferred over white women and have it better than them because some men fetishize us. In fact, in my experience the fetishization of Asian women and short women often comes from the same crowd and is very similar in nature. Whenever I see a tall women accusing short women of stealing tall men, I am reminded me of a white girl who bullied me in school because her creepy boyfriend would harass me.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ShortWomenandGirls/comments/1e0x4pl/an_assessment_of_the_claim_that_short_women_have/lcv63bd/

It just so happens :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

What is worse than a foidlet? A noodlewhore foidlet. Both can't stop humblebragging about their SMV, put them together and you have the nigger of women.

Nobody fetishizes short men because they're unattractive. Begging for pity and sympathy with their woe is me sob stories just further proves these whores are completely out of touch with reality and have no shame whatsoever. As expected of someone who never steps outside of their echochambers composed of bottomfeeder, room temp IQ, window licking mouthbreathers.

Last edited:
literally all foids on earth are living on just exist mode

They're just looking for things they can whine about

Just a meaningless thread she is whining like a stupid cunt