Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foidlet makes fun of manlets on r/tall

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Never change, roasties :feelsclown:

Tee-hee i'm short too tee-hee it's really difficult being tall tee-hee here comes my 6ft5 boyfriend to fuck me

Good Morning Coffee GIF by Halloween

it's impossible for talls to rape her

:soy::soy::soy: HaHaa guys, I´m short and I LOVE it. Look, I can into self-deprecating humor haa, not like those salty manlets :feels::feels: Can't imagine how hard it is to be 6 foot 5, you get noticed and respected just because of height all the time...you can't find clothes hahaa (expecially nowadays with fast fashion brands having special lines for tall people btw)... You can't fit in economy class and literally ALL queens drool over you just because you exist, unlike us who dodge the bullets all the time :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

Women dont know what disadvantage means.

So she's a foidlet who mocks some apparently short guy who dared speak bad of tallfags? She probably dreams of some 2m tallfag bf and is desperate to earn virtue points among them, especially at the expense of short men who she loathes.

This is like when a Asian foid shits on Asian men for white validation.

why are tall people so annoying, it's like the worst humblebrag on the internet.

the "inconvenience" of being uncomfortable in a airline seat and not finding long enough pants are a joke compared to all the advantages you get in society.

ask any one these fags if tomorrow they would wake up as 5'3 instead of being 6'3, NONE of them would take that deal.

“It’s just a joke bro!” :soy:
why are tall people so annoying, it's like the worst humblebrag on the internet.

the "inconvenience" of being uncomfortable in a airline seat and not finding long enough pants are a joke compared to all the advantages you get in society.

ask any one these fags if tomorrow they would wake up as 5'3 instead of being 6'3, NONE of them would take that deal.
I’d never pass up having more success in jobs and dating (the two main things adults fucking choose to work for in life) at the cost of minor inconvenience and insults that can easily be passed off as an act of insecurity

Last edited:
TFW you're sub7ft :feelsclown:

I want those foids to know how it really would be if they were men but kept their height.