Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foidlet complains r/short is filled with suicidal manlets instead of foids who can't reach the top shelf

"Women think alot more of how tall you are":foidSoy: Fucking lying cunt i guarantee all her previous boyfriends were tallfags

"Women think alot more of how tall you are":foidSoy: Fucking lying cunt i guarantee all her previous boyfriends were tallfags
It just so happens...

Also, she's a giga-foidlet if her head is so small that she can't find hats that fit her. Still tallfag only.

"Catticus Maximus". Bitch thinks she's smart by having some latin name. Typical Redditor.

Foids not reaching the top shelf is seen as a positive for attention seeking purposes. Literally seeking extra validation.

Its genuinely mortifying to think about how one chromosome wouldve put me on easy mode like this. Fuck I wish my top priorities were about desk chairs and shit :feelsUnreal:

If height was not an issue in dating none of them would be posting on there on masse about the issue.

I mean she's not wrong. Women do think about a lot more than height... like face, money, status, ect.
Height is just one of the many standards they hyper fixate on.

What sub is that bitch even looking at? She's making it sound like /r/short is /r/shortguys

I mean yeah height in dating for men is a big topic there, but posts like the one she wanted to make about the sun hat are not banned or downvoted. The sub is ostensibly a bluepilled "celebration of shortness" space

Who gives a fuck, if you want the sub to be about chairs or whatever the fuck then just make a post?

And then people can discuss hats and desks in your post, as long as its not in your post who gives a fuck bitch.

I thought this would be about minor inconvenience that my extremely privileged self experiences! Why do I have to listen to people with actual problems and suffer their existence? Ew!
If this site had updoots I would updoot this