Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foidlet bragging to suicidal manlets

another foid, i hope she gets raped

"I'm 5'1".5" and "My dating pool is enormous."

Honk honk!

Stop expecting anything but insanity from r/short.

Do you depend on it as a community? Do you actually still hold conversations there? How has Bikerbats not run you out of town, if so?

video post GIF by Polyvinyl Records

No pools for us, but an enormous desert full of scorpions and vipers, blistering heat, obscure cold and death :forcedsmile:

Why tf do 5 ft foids need a 6'5 bf? every short girl on reddit is fucking a guy that is twice their size.

Why tf do 5 ft foids need a 6'5 bf? every short girl on reddit is fucking a guy that is twice their size.
Because they subconsciously want to increase the chance of their kid having more average height. If 5'1 foid would have a child with a 5'7 man, then their kid would be probably 5'5 or 5'6. But with a very large boyfriend, there is a chance that he will be more like 5'10

6' men shoudnt date foids below 5'5

Time to make the world a bettER and happiER place than evER

lil bro boutta get pegged

It is weird though if she just goes around getting comments like that, still I just can't imagine being on that sub as a man seeing foids have thier problems, I just personally would not want to share in a space like that, at least she gets sexualised, unlike me.

Short foids should be pumped and dumped by tallfags

Classic foid "O have no real problems in life" thread.

If that sub is cucked they will leave this middle finger of a thread standing.

i like short foids problem is short foids don't like manlets like it should be

They couldnt find a horse so they found megatyrone instead

jfl what else is new

That sub should ban foids.