Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FoidBrains are so fucking obsessed with height

LordRatcel

LordRatcel

Banned
-
Women are constantly seeing how tall people are, judging their level of dominance. Foid Brains are just a giant meme, MUH MANS IS SO TALL

I like to call them lizard brains.

they are obsessed with looks too

Height is relative.
Download 33
Download 34

Foids as a whole are a literal joke.

They are obsessed with your personality as well.

Said no one ever

I don't count what IT says, because to me, they aren't human. Just a bunch of jittering apes.

I have more respect for apes, because at least apes know they are apes and do ape things. IT takes every instinct a human should naturally have, and then takes a prideful dump on it.

I have more respect for apes, because at least apes know they are apes and do ape things. IT takes every instinct a human should naturally have, and then takes a prideful dump on it.

Based.

We are apes, we are all apes.

They're just scum, opportunistic scavengers, traitors to their incelbros

Should not come as a surprise that they put height above all else

height = scale = fighting success = survival success = she and her offspring survive

It’s over for manletcels like me

Height is everything

Being heightmogged by a foid = suifuel

Females see me as a dwarf as a 5'9 male. And I heightmog most of them

men are too. it's common to see tallfags retreat into a shell once they get heightmogged by a bigger male. there's also that subtle hint of smugness normies have around manlets. i don't think it was always this bad in terms of height equaling status, but now everyone and their mom is concerned with a man's vertical size
Manlets in general have just lost at Life .
Its that easy .
You will get dominated left and right and if you fight against it you will be made fun of .
You be literally be publically humiliated for standing up for yourself and acting manly .

It's unironically the worst feeling ever, tallfags can't relate

Just curious, how tall do you have to be to be considered a tallfag?

I notice a lot of foids who are 5'9 or taller, they're like everywhere.

Just curious, how tall do you have to be to be considered a tallfag?

I notice a lot of foids who are 5'9 or taller, they're like everywhere.
Depends on country of course, but 5'10 is already enough to not get mogged by every second female on the street.
It's not tallfag level, but isn't manlet suffering either.

Depends on country of course, but 5'10 is already enough to not get mogged by every second female on the street.
I rarely go out but I always see 6'3-6'5 zoomers that tower over me when I do. I think (((they))) are lying about the average height tbh

I rarely go out but I always see 6'3-6'5 zoomers that tower over me when I do. I think (((they))) are lying about the average height tbh
13b

If they're already so dishonest with height, what other numbers could they be lying about?

I'm at that level where I'm not a tallfag but not a manlet, and not a lot of foids heightmog me, but it's still suifuel when I see one that does.