Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid would rather date men who go on "lots of dates" than give a chance to someone inexperienced

• Thread starter Incel Philosopher
  • Start date
Not shocking. Women want to date guys with experience. Similar to how most women don't want to date men who are virgins.

While she is a dumb whore, I get her point. But what she fails to realize that no matter what body count a male has, they all want the same thing from her...

So fucking over.

Not really the men they want to date just happen to have been on lots of dates. If Chad called himself foreveralone she wouldn't care

This is why there is an age limit on this site now. When you get to 18-20 its officially over

Good gravy, I hope she suffers.

life and women are a joke. The only woman I respect is an honest one, which comes to a grand total of zero.

Absolute vile and cruel toilet.

She created that entire thread just to justify to herself that it's ok to be Chad only.

Those forever alone men are forever alone just because they're ugly. If they weren't, they wouldn't be forever alone.

So instead of saying ''tee hee, I don't want you because you are ugly'', they go ''tee hee, I don't want you because you're a desperate forever alone''.

Women want you to have experience, but will never date you to gain experience.

They would rather date an married man with 4 kids and 2 ex wives than inexperienced guy. Same as they would rather date a serial killer than a nice guy. Being more passive in life is clear indicator of lvm, of not having what it takes to succeed in this life.

Foids want guys that other foids want. Also this

While she is a dumb whore, I get her point. But what she fails to realize that no matter what body count a male has, they all want the same thing from her...

Absolute vile and cruel toilet.

She created that entire thread just to justify to herself that it's ok to be Chad only.

Those forever alone men are forever alone just because they're ugly. If they weren't, they wouldn't be forever alone.

So instead of saying ''tee hee, I don't want you because you are ugly'', they go ''tee hee, I don't want you because you're a desperate forever alone''.

Women want you to have experience, but will never date you to gain experience.
They always do that. Lie to justify their hate and shift the blame.

Not shocking. Women want to date guys with experience. Similar to how most women don't want to date men who are virgins.
It's not actually about experience. A guy that goes on a lot of dates is most likely good looking, which is why he gets so much dates. A forever alone virgin is how he is because he is ugly and unwanted.

Women want experienced slayer man
Men want inexperienced Virgin women

it's more difficult to do experience if you are a man
it's more easy to do experience if you are a woman
it's more easy to not do experience if you are a man
it's more difficult to not do experience as a woman

While she is a dumb whore, I get her point
True I've never met a foid and thought to myself I want HER and not I want A foid it can be her

BUT, the reason I'm this way is because I've never had even 1 experience to get out of this stage, and that's solely due to foids not finding me physically attractive all throughout my life

This is classic Chad Only justification and gaslighting.

least obvious chad only gaslighting

Collecting sexually transmitted diseases is a must have for the modern woman