Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid worshipping

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i have noticed through these years that there has been a increase in foid worshipping like on another level boys will be buying females cars or even flying them out just to have sex like how shallow is that while we sit down and rot 24/7 in hopes of gaining female attraction which is least likely going to happen because of our genetics we are all bound to them there is no escape so it leaves us with two options rope or cope but really like foids are nothing after u took the blackpill because we know their evil nature which lays behind it which is deception and manipulation to get what they want and these idiot simps dont know they are getting used by females for their money :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. now on to the foid worshipping i believe that it is going to increase through the next years due to onlyfans and social media

I see the general population drifting to both extremes.
One half becomes more desperate and starts simping. :)bluepill:)
Another turns to :redpill: or :blackpill:.

yeah true but i believe that most of the people are bluepilled

Based. Ban foid worshippers from this forum.

I firmly agree with you. Onlyfans, Patreon. Even dating app, Bumble, gives more direct power to foids over men.

Based. Ban foid worshippers from this forum.
How about we ban talking about 304s/foids altogehter?

Our resentment to them stems from rejection and it's similar to edgy kids yelling "FUCK GOD" when God doesn't act like a personal genie a fullfils their wishes.
If we ignore their existence, we invalidate their power.

I firmly agree with you. Onlyfans, Patreon. Even dating app, Bumble, gives more direct power to foids over men.
yes there egos infalted 100 times faster

Tbh this whole site is worship

I have seen this happening tooin..its more prevalent in the western countries I suppose

they are just weak males dont worry. But they keep inflating toilet's ego. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: