Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid worshiping greycel had a full mental breakdown on ban appeal

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

Sorry, I was caught up in massive feelings of self-loathing which made me feel like I'm genetically inferior and worthless and feel like I deserve my situation. This is true but I shouldn't have been simping for foids like a cuck. Human beings biologically have a mental condition known as the women-are-wonderful effect. All men and women are feminist cucks who believe that women are better than men.

Men like to make fun of male feminists yet simultaneously they still put women on a pedestal and treat them far better than other men.

We really should have a truly patriarchal society. When foids state that we live in a patriarchal society they are projecting. Now they are correct that we do live in one but not in the way that uses it. A patriarchal society is one where men rule over society.

This does not mean however that the women are oppressed. For one a society where men rule doesn't just mean that the women are oppressed it also means that the men are oppressed as well. But even though men control society they don't oppress the women at all, they run it and they provide for the women and she doesn't have to do any work.

Women are rewarded and treated wonderfully when they submit to men and it's actually what they want. Women don't want to be in positions of power and authority, they're okay with men having them and reaping the benefits of their submission. Men obtain power because we are stronger than them, not because of oppression.

Women couldn't obtain power even if they wanted to that's how weak they are, and they don't how to use it. The reality is that the strong obtain power and oppress those that are beneath them, that is how society has always worked since the beginning of time. But the men use their power to provide for women, the only oppression that men use is against weaker and inferior men.

If you are a man, the goal in life is to become as powerful as possible and oppress all of the men beneath you and obtain all of the women. If you can't do this, you will never be seen as a man.

Men are naturally competitive, we compete with each other, and all men deep down want to become king. We want to be king and have a bunch of betas subordinate to us. When you are in a position of dominance over other men, they need your permission if they want to get women.

They have to be loyal and submit to you otherwise you can lower their status in front of everyone and then the women lose all interest. Men would rather compete with each other to be the very best rather than collaborate to oppress all of the women.

If we lived in a matriarchal society, this would be an example of a society that oppressed men for the benefit of women. The women would collectively collaborate to oppress all of the men in society and create a society that serves women at the expense of men.

This is why feminists calling our society patriarchal is a form of projection, because they are just projecting their ideal gynocentric society onto men and how they run society. They aren't looking at things through our perspective, they are looking at things through their own and projecting them onto us. It's a very common thing low-IQ people do, they don't comprehend that people have different perspectives than them and take it into account when interacting with other people.

They're locked into their perspective, the idea of one different from their own doesn't compute in their feeble minds. This is what we men should do though, we should collaborate to oppress foids. Instead of competing with each other, all of us should unite in a collective effort to make women subservient to us since we are superior to them.

The thing is, is that women want to be subservient to men, it makes them feel fulfilled and happy so they'll like it. All women that are heterosexual want men to oppress and own them, it's extremely attractive to them even if they deny it. A woman cannot be happy if she doesn't have a man to own her. If she doesn't feel as if her boyfriend is owning her she's going to be very sad and depressed.

A woman without a man to control her chaotic and beastly nature is going to be upset in the same way incels are. All heterosexual women want to be the property of another man, there are zero exceptions to this rule. If she feels otherwise, she is a man.

Obviously the greycel didn't feel like using paragraphs cause apparently they/them were having a mental breakdown trying to persuade the modcels for the unban so I had to add them manually, however the fate of the greycel remains unclear :feelskek:

sounds like a cuckold, ignore for ur own sanity tbh

Too much to read dammit

didn't read that wall of text

sounds like a cuckold, ignore for ur own sanity tbh
how? he was saying that we should have an actual patriarchal society how is that cucked? if anything its the opposite