Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid worship is now unavoidable no mattER whERe you go

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
EvERy country that you can think of has now begun to worship foids. Even Muslim countries and cultures that are known for their Misogynistic views have now shifted to feminism.

“But Islam is a feminist religion” :soy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: .

“I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude“ (that is enough evidence to show that foids should stfu and start treating men bettER)

HowevER, foids refuse to accept their place in Soyciety which is below men. They are now beginning to twist words from the Quran and the Hadiths to propagate their feminist ideologies.

In Afghanistan they have 0 rights based country and all countries should be like Afghanistan
TFD

It's over for all us

HowevER, foids refuse to accept their place in Soyciety which is below men. They are now beginning to twist words from the Quran and the Hadiths to propagate their feminist ideologies.
yes nowadays not even the grip of sharia law can stop these whores

i mean islam does allow 4 wives but atleast they put women in their place

In Afghanistan they have 0 rights based country and all countries should be like Afghanistan
TFD
and even with that men suicide rates are still higher than foids there ones. over

TFD
I was actually thinking of living in Afghanistan for this reason

All the foids at my work place are always surrounded by men, at some point in the day. It's mindblowing that we dont even get a 10th of the validation that they get.

All the foids at my work place are always surrounded by men, at some point in the day. It's mindblowing that we dont even get a 10th of the validation that they get.
It’s foid worship. No other way to describe it. ER fuel

>wears burqa
>shows off in every way possible (heavy makeup, twerks tight ass burqa anyways)
Crazy thing is this is completely normal in United Shitdom. I can’t stand being around them

Even here among us are some foid and normie apologists. Crazy fucking world.

TFD
Females don't care about rights or 'equality' ( with exception of bunch of crazy feminists ).
They prefer to stay indoors, do a housework and to be fucked by a dominant men.
So situation in Afghanistan is not a loss for them.

Except for a few 3rd world shitholes, gynocentrism is rampant. And it's a matter of time before those shitholes join the rest.