Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over foid @work sees me sitting in lunch room decides to eat her lunch in foid locker room instead

visage

visage

Banned
-
first off
giphy.gif

so im eating my sushi minding my own fucking business as usual

cunt walks in with her food i look up to see who comes in and give a polite hi

she does not even smile or say hi back btw

w/e i can take that. but what she does next is just beyond fucked. im the only one in the break room. she could have sat far away from me but no. she literally walks right back out of the break room with her food container and drink bottle, heads toward the rest room and im thinking this cannot be fucking happening to me right now. theres no fucking way..r-right?

well just to see if im not delusional/reading too much into it i stay back an extra few minutes as i arrived before her, just to see if she ACTUALLY FUCKING ATE HER FOOD and STAYED IN THE LOCKER ROOM for her whole 15 min break. she stayed in the foid locker room for her whole break after she saw me and ignored my asexual greeting

Go into the locker room next time and help hER out