Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid wishes me happy birthday. then ignores my ass

N

Notkev

Temp. Banned
-
Turned 21 about a month ago. This foid I like sees an IG story (I'm not even in the story; it's just a birthday cake) and wishes me happy birthday in literally 5 minutes.

My love-starved depressed sorry ass assumes she is giving me a signal. I message her a few days later trying to start a conversation but get one worded answers.

This foid played me. I'm probably a meme and an inside joke in her friend group now.

Should've unfollowed her ass. Now I have to see her for two more semesters every day.

normies.is I've never even mentioned, let alone posted anything about myself(even my birthday) normies don't care if your ugly. You're just wasting jewstagrams bandwith and wasting their internet traffic jfl

you have more balls than me, i'd probably shy the fuck away

you have more balls than me, i'd probably shyed the fuck away
It took me over a year. And she didn't outright reject me. Just showed enough disinterest to the point that it was painfully obvious.

normies.is I've never even mentioned, let alone posted anything about myself(even my birthday) normies don't care if your ugly. You're just wasting jewstagrams bandwith and wasting their internet traffic jfl
Agree. IG is the biggest time waster I have rn

tbh

I'm probably a meme and an inside joke in her friend group now.
of course you are. Be sure whenever anyone mentions you she will be like oh yes that poor looser he thought he had a chance with me and make no mistake she will add more lies and say shit like you were stalking her for months.

20231027 201142

Jfl at my birthday cake last year

Take notes for next time, even if you want to try approaching do it exclusively in person and when she is alone. Never online over messages, never when other people are around. Never leave any trace that you approached a foid because it will be used to utterly destroy your social image and humiliate you.

Is it unironically time for @Master to make failednormies.is?

I didn't have any social image to begin with. Everyone in college probably hates me. But they won't say it to my face those c*nts. Probably because of height halo. Or maybe they don't even care
Take notes for next time, even if you want to try approaching do it exclusively in person and when she is alone. Never online over messages, never when other people are around. Never leave any trace that you approached a foid because it will be used to utterly destroy your social image and humiliate you.

Turned 21 about a month ago. This foid I like sees an IG story (I'm not even in the story; it's just a birthday cake) and wishes me happy birthday in literally 5 minutes.

My love-starved depressed sorry ass assumes she is giving me a signal. I message her a few days later trying to start a conversation but get one worded answers.

This foid played me. I'm probably a meme and an inside joke in her friend group now.

Should've unfollowed her ass. Now I have to see her for two more semesters every day.
Nigga how is this surprising. These hoes only soak up for ChAd.

Just get accused of rape theory

Instagram is honestly useless, I have a tiny account with like 50 ppl. Most of these social media sites are just used for people who get dick or pussy. Insta is the only one I use to keep in contact with old friends who were my actual friends back in the past

Yeah dude shouldn’t beat himself up over it. He tried and that’s all that matters

80% of this forum would eventually get laid if they actually tried. I know because 80% probably closer to 90% of the members back in 2018 are no longer here and have ascended

That's the thing. It's easy to assume we are all creepy and weird, but they don't take account of how much courage each attempt takes, especially as time goes on.

Yeah dude shouldn’t beat himself up over it. He tried and that’s all that matters

80% of this forum would eventually get laid if they actually tried. I know because 80% probably closer to 90% of the members back in 2018 are no longer here and have ascended
My friend told me that I would at least get an answer if I asked.
but nothing would be worse than never asking and years later realizing there was a chance

You should have responded with something flirty like "where's my present? :feelsEhh: "

we both are. we both live in the middle east in our home country. she'll be immigrating to Germany to get with the blonde German guys she likes so much.
Middle eastern women are whores for white men. Like sandwhores are worse than noodlewhores