Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid who lives here in the guest house took off with a man today at 6 pm

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
The cuck who I posted about here is home in his room while the girl he likes went out with a man and is probably having sex as I type this. The idiot even takes her to church, he even baked her a birthday cake for her birthday. The girls who live here are never home. Meanwhile, the guys are always rooting in their rooms.

Tell him he's a cuck

tbh its good she's gonna run him dry, soys deserve no sympathy

If the world ends i will turn to cannibalism and I will eat cucks

that man is rn crying in front of pc like us

She getting fucked as i type this

jfl please tell us you know how she reacted to this.

She ate the cake lol. But she never went out with him other than as a friend. I saw her getting into a man's car today as I was coming home. She's still out and the cuck who baked the cake is sleeping in his room alone. I don't feel sorry for him. I hope he suffers a lot. It's men like that who enable women's shitty behavior.

She ate the cake lol. But she never went out with him other than as a friend. I saw her getting into a man's car today as I was coming home. She's still out and the cuck who baked the cake is sleeping in his room alone. I don't feel sorry for him. I hope he suffers a lot. It's men like that who enable women's shitty behavior.
Thanks for the lifefuel bro. You are correct, these people deserve to suffer for putting foids up on a pedestal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back