Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid who has a boyfriend wants me to pay for her nails

I

imblessed1

Greycel
I told her to let her boyfriend pay for her nails and told her I’m not doing it and I could see it on her face that she was pissed but I didn’t care

Why do you even talk to them?

Why do you even talk to them?
The reason why I’m even talking to her is because I had a crush on her and asked her out and she said she has a boyfriend but we could be friends and I was like cool and we’ve been friends for like 3 weeks now

The reason why I’m even talking to her is because I had a crush on her and asked her out and she said she has a boyfriend but we could be friends and I was like cool and we’ve been friends for like 3 weeks now
Why are u friends with a bitch that has a bf

You’re cucking yourself by doing that. You get to hear how her day was while that other guy gets to creampie her

Why are u friends with a bitch that has a bf
1EAD8638 73DF 4E61 A7C7 69711A5B954D

Boyo don't accept being put in the friend zone especially if she's starting to ask shit from you. Just walk away bro it's not gonna happen.

Rape her in gta

why would she ask you of all people if she has a boyfriends and its valentine's day? That's what her boyfriend should be doing, why are women like this?

we can be friends = be my simp and give me money while i fuck chad

why would she ask you of all people if she has a boyfriends and its valentine's day? That's what her boyfriend should be doing, why are women like this?
I give off nice guy vibes and she senses this

this is the quintessential greycel post.it's a matter of weeks before he says the blackpilled has been "debunked" and that all we need to do is smile and have a good personality.

Ask her for something in return, like an oil massage. Then you pay for her nails :feelsdevil:

She has a vagina - which is like a credit card with no limit.

She doesen’t see you as a friend, she just uses you. She fucking asked you to pay for shit that hasn’t even have anything to do with you. Why should you do that? What use would you have trough it? Don’t let her make a fool of you. She is using you as a money dumpster and doesen’t respect you at all. She probably is making fun about you with her lover and her friends behind your back

Last edited:
Why are you even friends with a foid:feelsUgh:

Imagine being such a cuck and being friends with a foid. She tells you great storys all bout how she got anal creampied last night jfl:feelskek:

chad wants you to pay $$$ in order to make her a more aesthetically pleasing fleshlight for him to fuck