Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid was raped by Chad, remained friends with him and even intruduced him to her bf

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
"There's not a normal reaction to rape" sure if the rapist is Chad the reaction usually is lust from the foid in question.

Last edited:
Based boyfriend knows what really goes on in her fucked up head

"My Boyfriend" guess he didn't become an ex even after she learned about that PTSD bs.

This roastie doesn't know hurt.

Possibly women should be chained to their houses so they don't do stupid shit. Most rape is taking advantage of a situation, most women can avoid rape by not being in situations where they are alone in solitary places, places where they can get intoxicated and end up vulnerable, or being with men not blood related to them, also stop dressing like a hoe you know exactly what type of attention you will receive. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

won't go into details but I know a female that was raped, multiple times I will add, when she was a child. Her rapist was a Chad.
She is now in her 20s and remembers the Chad very fondly and reminesces about the times she had with him even though he is literally a child rapist. If I did that I would be hanged by my village with no questions asked.

I do also want to point out she joked about naming her son the same name as the Chad rapist. That is how fucking stupid women are.

... he said such horrible graphic things that I choke up even thinking about them. My boyfriend scarred me. He made me hurt so badly that I started cutting myself to deal with the feelings, those which I had suppressed regarding what happened and those that he brought up. I believed I deserved to die
imagine having this level of emotional influence over a woman. women don't give a single fuck about what I say or think. they don't even acknowledge it, it has no impact to them. if a woman literally cuts herself and contemplates suicide because of you, you have more power over her than somoene like me could ever dream of having. having a foid who cares about you that much means you won at life no question about it

won't go into details but I know a female that was raped, multiple times I will add, when she was a child. Her rapist was a Chad.
She is now in her 20s and remembers the Chad very fondly and reminesces about the times she had with him even though he is literally a child rapist. If I did that I would be hanged by my village with no questions asked.

I do also want to point out she joked about naming her son the same name as the Chad rapist. That is how fucking stupid women are.
respect women bro:soy:

"But today my (((psychiatry))) professor did a presentation on PTSD." :soy::soy::soy:

Everything other than STEM that people call "science" is just foid pandering at this point.

>> raped
>> chad

choose one

just rape theiry

just be demeaning to women theory

Sounds like another Cluster B wackjob.

Borderline or Histrionic most likely trying to lie and create excuses for their slutty/cheating ways as usual.

Didn’t read but she probably got fucked by Chad and she cried rape.

Sounds like another Cluster B wackjob.

Borderline or Histrionic most likely trying to lie and create excuses for their slutty/cheating ways as usual.
THIS!

She even cut herself which is a criteria for borderline/cluster B disorder! Once they are confronted with the truth, that they are a piece of sh*t, they sometimes can abuse themselves in a way to cry for help! Pure manipulation.

What a self-centered attention-seeking lying whore.

i twont touch this