Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid wants to humiliate me and cuck me with chad

• Thread starter delusionalcurry
  • Start date
D

delusionalcurry

Greycel
My mom recently asked me why I didn’t have a single gf at 21 years old JFL. I wanted to yell at her and tell her I’m a 3/10 manlet dark skinned curry in the west and I have 0 chance with any foid. However, I was cucked and just told her it will happen soon.

She didn’t but it though and said she was genuinely afraid she wouldn’t have grandkids so she said she’d take matters into her own hands. I didn’t think much of it until a couple days ago. She called me and said she asked a couple of her coworkers if they knew anyone who was single and wanted to date me (WTF WTF WTF).

I was completely taken aback by this and I asked her why the fuck she would do that but before I could finish, she said one of her friend’s daughters is single and was open to dating. She showed me her pictures and damn she’s 20 and a 7/10 light skinned Latina. Perky tits but nice big ass. I legitimately thought I was dreaming. She didn’t really dress like a whore but her figure just stood out.

I was like there’s no way this is real but she gave me her number and told her she also sent her my pictures and said I was cute (I don’t believe this at all but who knows). We then texted for the past couple days and then she said she wanted to meet up next week JFL.

Now I’ve never dated but I know FOR A FACT hoes will never initiate shit like that. Even the ugliest, most repulsive 1/10 obese toilets expect to be treated like queens and always want the guy to make the first move.
Now I know something was fishy but I can’t really decipher what she’s after.

Money? Probably not since my mom makes the same amount of money as hers and I’m nowhere close to getting a job myself. Plus she’s gonna be making way more money than me after school.

HW/tutor help? Lolol she’s pre-law and I’m a stem cuck so no.

Only logical conclusion is she wants to humiliate me. I think what happens is she gets a bunch of her friends and makes me take her to a high end restaurant where I will pay for her and all of her friends.

Then, she would force me to go to a bar or something and then further squeeze more money out of me for drinks. Finally, she’ll probably go home with white chad and I’ll go home down $300 and crushed. I’m honestly debating whether to go or just tell her to fuck off and block her tbh.

I want to black pill my mom so bad and explain why this situation is impossible but she’d get pissed and I’m too beta to talk back.

Are you fucking retarded?
Mods, kill this prick

delusionalcurry deluding himself into thinking he’s incel

Go on the date you volcel excuse maker. You never know unless you try.
If it works out, then congratulations.
If it doesn’t, you will have brutal blackpills to spread here.

My mom recently asked me why I didn’t have a single gf at 21 years old JFL. I wanted to yell at her and tell her I’m a 3/10 manlet dark skinned curry in the west and I have 0 chance with any foid. However, I was cucked and just told her it will happen soon.

She didn’t but it though and said she was genuinely afraid she wouldn’t have grandkids so she said she’d take matters into her own hands. I didn’t think much of it until a couple days ago. She called me and said she asked a couple of her coworkers if they knew anyone who was single and wanted to date me (WTF WTF WTF).

I was completely taken aback by this and I asked her why the fuck she would do that but before I could finish, she said one of her friend’s daughters is single and was open to dating. She showed me her pictures and damn she’s 20 and a 7/10 light skinned Latina. Perky tits but nice big ass. I legitimately thought I was dreaming. She didn’t really dress like a whore but her figure just stood out.

I was like there’s no way this is real but she gave me her number and told her she also sent her my pictures and said I was cute (I don’t believe this at all but who knows). We then texted for the past couple days and then she said she wanted to meet up next week JFL.

Now I’ve never dated but I know FOR A FACT hoes will never initiate shit like that. Even the ugliest, most repulsive 1/10 obese toilets expect to be treated like queens and always want the guy to make the first move.

Money? Probably not since my mom makes the same amount of money as hers and I’m nowhere close to getting a job myself. Plus she’s gonna be making way more money than me after school.

Only logical conclusion is she wants to humiliate me. I think what happens is she gets a bunch of her friends and makes me take her to a high end restaurant where I will pay for her and all of her friends.

Then, she would force me to go to a bar or something and then further squeeze more money out of me for drinks. Finally, she’ll probably go home with white chad and I’ll go home down $300 and crushed. I’m honestly debating whether to go or just tell her to fuck off and block her tbh.

I want to black pill my mom so bad and explain why this situation is impossible but she’d get pissed and I’m too beta to talk back.
I sropped reading after the latina part n shiet, GrAY… sounds so much like Jenny, mang:owo:

delusionalcurry deluding himself into thinking he’s incel
I’m literally KHHV at 21 years old. Missed out on teenage love and despised by everyone at college. I have 0 friends and have functionally nothing to offer yet I’m the delusional one for questioning this situation?

I’m literally KHHV at 21 years old. Missed out on teenage love and despised by everyone at college. I have 0 friends and have functionally nothing to offer yet I’m the delusional one for questioning this situation?
I bet that Latina is sucking your dick right now while you’re writing this post laughing to yourself at us real incels

I bet that Latina is sucking your dick right now while you’re writing this post laughing to yourself at us real incels
No she’s telling her friends she wants to have a girls night out and found a beta cuck that will pay for everything.

Just be curry is LAW

Do parents just help set up connections for normies, is this a typical thing?

How tall are you brocel

you don't need to date her right away. just be friendly with her and have her in your contacts:feelsdevil:;)

dont fuck this up

latinas are underrated for curries. if you're average height you mog all those hispanic edwards. all latinas care about is height and money good luck fellow curry

Get banned humble bragging faggot

just give me her number I know exactly how to treat dat ass mmmmmmmmm

@TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Caesercel

BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER I AM SICK OF THESE BRAGGING GRAYS IM READY TO MASH HEADS LIKE POTATOES FUUUUCKKKK

Username checks out, dont sabotage yourself you idiot, maybe you underestimate your looks jfl

@TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer @Caesercel

BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER I AM SICK OF THESE BRAGGING GRAYS IM READY TO MASH HEADS LIKE POTATOES FUUUUCKKKK
He gone

days without grays bragging on .is: 0

AA4E80D9 ADCA 489E 9B87 0C5E38FA3352

fakecel problems. "boo hoo im 21 and foids aren't throwing themselves at me :soy: " if you're 21 or 22 and haven't even tried to get a girlfriend then you're not an incel, you're just a whiny bitch.

If i was in your place , i would've doubted the situation too tbh

But just give it a try, maybe you're actually decent looking and it's just your insecurity and low confidence that's stopping you from getting a foid ?

Only if I had the patience to read all that shite

Stupid fucking IT bait thread. God damn tired of these GrAY niggers.

fakecel problems. "boo hoo im 21 and foids aren't throwing themselves at me :soy: " if you're 21 or 22 and haven't even tried to get a girlfriend then you're not an incel, you're just a whiny bitch.
fuck off gray this is bluepill shit

i can confirm u that ur a schizo

Bros going on a date with a 7/10 Latina while I’m told that I’m unworthy for women by a maybe 5/10 British chick, bro is literally Curry Chad and doesn’t realize

Yeah I'd definitely be very suspicious. You can't not take the opportunity though. Just make sure you have an escape plan ready.

Biggest mentalcel retard we've ever had.

Insane scenario which I barely believe myself but lowkey I wanted to see where it was going. Also gives me some hope. I also think I’m ugly as fuck but despite this I keep this crumb of hope I may be able to ascend with some luck and perhaps a miracle foid with lower standards

There is a dick in a skirt OP

typical beta situation keep me updated mate I recon your right.