Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid walked up the street to avoid crossing the road near me

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
This was sometime at 8 in the morning, I was walking down this neighbourhood to take a footpath that leads into the long way into town.
Well, I had to cross a fairly busy road to get to that path, and while I was looking both ways, there was this young teen foid in her school uniform.
She was on the other side of the road in front of some houses by that same footpath, she was waiting to cross the road too.
The area we were in pretty much looked like this:

Now, we were both waiting to cross the road, and their were a few cars passing by.
Just when the road was about to clear, this loli walked up the street for a bit, and than finally crossed.
While I was crossing the road, I saw she was walking went to a road that led into another neighbourhood.

Fucking brutal, srsly, sometimes in the past, foids would ross the road just to get dafag away from me, but i never saw this before.
Or at least, I never noticed it.
A foid walking up the street and away from me, rather than cross the road near me.

Last edited:
TO BE FAIR, you did knock out the last one who didn't get out of your way

Yeah I get that a lot too, they think all males in their vicinity are going to try and rape them jfl, that's how self obsessed they are

Yeah I get that a lot too, they think all males in their vicinity are going to try and rape them jfl, that's how self obsessed they are
thats what feminists and the jews have brainwashed them to think and feel about men.
i doubt women from 1924 had this belief towards men, but they do in 2024.
and i wasn't even doing anything tbh, i was just going about my day and minding my own business.

Last edited: