Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid waits for her boyfriend while he’s fighting in Ukraine

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
This shit makes me fume :feelsree:

Toilets will literally read the Bible and pray for Chad :feelsseriously:

I’m still waiting to see a video just like this one but the boyfriend is a 5’2” curry. If that dude had been born short and shitskinned in the exact same circumstances he actually would’ve never dated this foid and this video wouldn’t exist. Still crazy to me how normtards think genetics don’t play a big role in dating. If you don’t have good genes you’re disposable at BEST. Simple as.

View: https://twitter.com/coldhealing/status/1622416359610007552?s=46&t=iwAPC698vnhRXkNtAXiV3A

i bet he's not even in the army probably putting an act to spread Ukrainian degenerate propaganda

my curry genes foretold a hellish fate of pain for me, lol a few proteins determining my life

If that dude had been born short and shitskinned in the exact same circumstances he actually would’ve never dated this foid
:feelskek:

Lol if you think she is not taking chad dick on the side while he is gone then you are a moron. Too bad that chad didnt die in combat. Would of been lifefuel if some russiancel shot him

:feelspuke: they deserve a Tsar bomba to annihilate them both (in GTAonline)

If we didn't pay taxes, this toilet will not have a safe place to wait for its chad. Taxes makes it possible to provide a place for toilets to be safe. We must stop paying taxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back