Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid verbally assaults man randomly in NYC

Why this kind of women I don't meet. They would regret fuckin with me

She wouldn’t talk to me and @TheDarkEnigma like that

Why this kind of women I don't meet. They would regret fuckin with me
She could probably tell this dude was a happy go lucky normie faggot. She wouldn't dare try that on me I look like I'll kill a bitch.

She could probably tell this dude was a happy go lucky normie faggot. She wouldn't dare try that on me I look like I'll kill a bitch.
Last time a cashier in supermarket when I asked another one to come up because I had a problem with self service cash register, she yelled at me WAIT A MINUTE. I stared at her and told her don't yell at me 'cause I can yell back also. And she immediately shut the fuck up. They think they can do whatever they want since no one confronts them

Last time a cashier in supermarket when I asked another one to come up because I had a problem with self service cash register, she yelled at me WAIT A MINUTE. I stared at her and told her don't yell at me 'cause I can yell back also. And she immediately shut the fuck up. They think they can do whatever they want since no one confronts them
Based

I hope she gets what she deserves one day and does this with a guy who is stone cold and has nothing to lose.