Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid uber eats driver's are the worst

• Thread starter HONKLER THE CAR GUY
  • Start date
HONKLER THE CAR GUY

HONKLER THE CAR GUY

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
Every time i have a foid delivery driver they either fuck the order up, get lost even when i gave them the post code, details of the house, street name, descriptions etc.

or like now, taking forever to give my order.

''Your order is on the move! Andreea Florentina has one stop along the way.''

bitch i see on the map you had to drive past my place to get this other place, just drop my shit of first, itd make more sense, but thats foid IQ

Not Uber drivers, but when I see a car that is blocking the way, slow, or just annoying, it's usually a foid driver

Why haven't they banned from driving yet?

eat her and the order brah

i always have to sanitisie my hands after they give my order as well.

theyre always shitskins or mutts

tbh , i never tried ordering stuff online so i can't relate to this but i am pretty sure toilets are too retarded to even drive a car from point A to point B

I ordered from Glovo and a male driver was rude.

order just came, and in her east european accent she was like ''im sorry for being late the highway was blocked' blah blah.

lady its fine, dont worry.

god

I use deliveroo a lot here in bongland, never had an issue, regardless of male or female driver. Most of them are zooming around on mopeds kek

order just came, and in her east european accent she was like ''im sorry for being late the highway was blocked' blah blah.

lady its fine, dont worry.

god
30090.jpg

I don't do UberEATS, I ain't about to pay $50 for a burrito and the driver gets like 10 cents for it.

Eat her pussy instead.