Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid Tweet: Guess her height?

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
height.jpg

Absolute drivel. Like no context to actually guess her height. Just an excuse to post her body. Next foids will be tweeting "beautiful sunset" and then just post a picture of her ass.

Cliffs: Degeneracy

On her tiptoes to fraud height in the first pic, 2nd pic really brings it out, she is 4'9" max. Guaranteed manlet sons

Next foids will be tweeting "beautiful sunset" and then just post a picture of her ass.

I wish I could drive into the sunset.

140-150cm..
There, I guessed.

Chad's dick has been in her butthole I bet.

lmao at least stand up straight. and the comments are all full of validation I bet

I wonder what these women would be like without constant validation

Stand up straight hole. She looks smaller than 5'4 ft.

Her manlet sons will be posting here in about 20 or so years.

I dont like short girls most of the time.

She is tall enough to hop on my 7.2 inch cock. What a fucking slut.

Brag. But also, this thread might count as worship. It doesn't glorify her, but it's needless ass pics. Her ass is needless. Hearing about @Purveyoroftruth's dick is needless. Let's just not have this thread.

On her back, knees or standing?

The brutal reality is it doesn't matter what her height is, she will attain all the chads and high tier normies she wants.

Ahhhhhhhhh, euhhhhhhhhh, I-im gonnnnna-AAA, coooooooooooommm aaaahhhhhhhh

Definitely in dwarf territory

Brag. But also, this thread might count as worship. It doesn't glorify her, but it's needless ass pics. Her ass is needless. Hearing about @Purveyoroftruth's dick is needless. Let's just not have this thread.

Not worship...utter confusion. What does her pose or lack of clothing have to do with her height? Could the question have been provided with some context as why she asked? Its just ridiculous...thats why I mentioned that soon foids will post sunsets as an excuse to post her their bodies.

Not worship...utter confusion. What does her pose or lack of clothing have to do with her height? Could the question have been provided with some context as why she asked? Its just ridiculous...thats why I mentioned that soon foids will post sunsets as an excuse to post her their bodies.

I'm not saying you're talking about how great she is, but there's a reason we don't allow Chad pics in any context here. Even if you're not talking about how great Chad is, it's best to just not see him around. And so it goes for incendiary ass pics. It's just not necessary. It's just as unnecessary for her to post her ass as it is for you to post her ass.

She look no taller than 5' tbh
and you bet your ass she wants a man 6 foot or taller
just lol

The brutal reality is it doesn't matter what her height is, she will attain all the chads and high tier normies she wants.
The heightpill is hard to swallow ngl. Foids can be as small as a damn rat and they still get chad. Meanwhile any man under 6' ft gets stomped by tallfags in SMV