Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid tries to get dude fired for adding her on snapchat

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Long story short: girl goes to bank, banker dude and her have good casual convo. She finds out later he added her on snapchat then he said hi in friendly way, she found it super creepy (even though her name is unique and not hard to find). Now she reports it to bank corporate to get him fired.

I bet it the snapchat message wouldnt be so creepy if it was Chad. It would have been "so cute"

JFL, I’d be in deep shit if every foid I ever followed reacted that way

Femoids started to realise the fact that you can do anything with males you find unattractive, even send them to jail.

Something somewhat similar happened to me not to long ago except I didn’t message her. I followed this girl I knew mutually on Instagram and she blocked me and told the school principal on me and I was called down to talk to the resource officer. She said I “was creepy” (no joke) I didn’t get in any trouble luckily. It turned out she was one of my old crushes best friends. If you don’t know about by old oneitis https://incels.is/threads/my-most-painful-rejection.121991/

Women are fucking evil. Even trying to be nice and talk to them if you're sub-8 will enrage and they'll try to destroy you. If he was chad this wouldn't be happening.

Remember there are two sides to every story. If you're a male (and white), you're the reincarnation of the devil.

A reminder to cucktears and other guests: Our complaints and problems are not exaggerated. LOOK AT THIS SHIT! This is only one of many idiotic things we risk putting up with when trying to "put ourselves out there".

Remember there are two sides to every story. If you're a male (and white), you're the reincarnation of the devil.

Not if your jaw is square enough, your eyes are narrow enough, and you're tall enough. Then you're the Second Coming of Christ, no matter how you behave.

Women have it so unbelievably easy in life, that they get offended over ugly men even daring to speak to them. Fuck this bitch, she deserves a thousand lashes.

Dumb bitch thinks he had to study her ID to find her? She brags on her a Twitter that her name is Nemesis. I’m sure she told him that since she talked to him and said he’s an “amazing person.” Now she’s publicly attention whoring and putting the dude on blast. She’s basically doxxing him. What a dirty whore.

He is almost certainly ugly, short, non-white, balding, or some combination of the 4.

I was shaking with rage

Literally shaking rn guys :soy:

Worst part is women do this to Chad all the time

Literally thanking Chad for coming to her rescue. This shit writes itself :feelskek::forcedsmile::kys:

JFL at using social media

He said hi and is as nice as he can be, but as a male this is a good enough excuse to jail them. Males are soon going to be scared to speak at all and keep giving these foids more power and more inflated egos. There's nothing creepy about wanting to talk more to someone you know. If you use your real name it's not hard to find you.

Women should never be served anywhere.

Talking to women nowadays is putting your neck on the line. Sooner or later even brainless normalfaggots will learn that. Not IT users though.

Damn, she has no trouble ruining this guy's life.

lol he is ethnic,its over

I sent her a dickpic on snatchat!

Not if your jaw is square enough, your eyes are narrow enough, and you're tall enough. Then you're the Second Coming of Christ, no matter how you behave.
Several inches of height or milimeters of bone turn devil into a god's son.

You can tell that the guy is a fucking cuck from the amount of gay emojis he uses. Also hes on snapchat.
Dumb bitch thinks he had to study her ID to find her? She brags on her a Twitter that her name is Nemesis. I’m sure she told him that since she talked to him and said he’s an “amazing person.” Now she’s publicly attention whoring and putting the dude on blast. She’s basically doxxing him. What a dirty whore.
The whore said she told him, just not the full name

Foid "logic": "I feel like something so it is objectively true".
If she feels your an asshole, than you are one. If she feels that you raped her, than you raped her.
If she feels like you used her personal information she gave you in the context of your job to find and add her on snapchat, than it is the case.

All foids, without any exceptions, have to die an extremely painful death and than burn in the purgatory of the deepest layers of hell for all ETERNITY!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is what happens if you show interest as a non-Chad to the wrong woman or to a woman having a bad day.

JFL.

It's over for this guy and it's over for PUAtards in 2019.

Is this fucking real? She's complaining about him adding her on social media and saying "hi :)". How is that any different than saying it in person? Where's the violation? This one has chugged the koolaid. I could see this guy getting in trouble for misusing info because this whore overreacted.

he fell for the PUA meme

A white male (strike one that can only be reversed by being Chad) who isn’t Chad (strike two) that displayed he wasn’t a eunuch (strike three). Boy is out of the game.

I have no sympathy for this foid. She's potentially ruining a man's career so she can get attention online, and because she didn't like that he added her on social media. Overreacting much? While we all sit in front of our computers and rot.

ah an oh so innocent anime cunt i see , what a piece of shit , there she has a status male right infront of her but nah , imma reject him bc MUH HYPERGAMY DUH . what a piece of trash

Hes most definitely a subhuman incel. Fuck foids bro.

Hes most definitely a subhuman incel. Fuck foids bro.
propably yea , this foids face looks way to high mainteance , only chads are allowed , the rest she rejects and makes a fuss about it so whiteknights can worship and adore her

ah fuck those cucks

Tutorial mode.

propably yea , this foids face looks way to high mainteance , only chads are allowed , the rest she rejects and makes a fuss about it so whiteknights can worship and adore her

ah fuck those cucks
Yeah cucks should be gassed with Zyklon B.

Yeah cucks should be gassed with Zyklon B.

yea , they only empower foids egos even more , so they get even more entitled

its way to late now even fat fucks can fuck chads

yea , they only empower foids egos even more , so they get even more entitled

its way to late now even fat fucks can fuck chads
Its because fat landwhales are able to fuck Chads that allow their ego to increase to the size of a skyscraper.

I bet everything I own that he was sub 8

He should have just added: “I also have a friend who looks like Jason Momoa.”

That would have changed everything.

The scariest part about this is that by the foid's own admission, she initially had a "nice conversation" with the bank employee, and he thought so too, which is why he tried to add her in the first place. He probably was thinking something like "she seems nice, maybe she's not one of those bitchy feminists who will #MeToo a man at the drop of a hat." And she turned out to be exactly that.

The lesson to be learned from this is physically unattractive men beware, even a foid who seems nice is likely to stab you in the back. Never trust a woman, and never place yourself in a position of vulnerability near a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back