Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foid tried to cancel me on social media because I used to bully a kid with down syndrome

The fact that you yourself have shit genes and bullied another poor, unfortunate soul that was cursed with bad genes and feel no remorse for it is cruel and disgusting tbh. You’re a terrible person :feelsUgh:

Wow and I thought incels are supposed to be kind to other people who suffers from genetical problems

>This user's profile is not available.
I truly feel sorry for you. Imagine being not wanted in a place full of unwanted people. If I were you, I would just kill myself.

You're part of a community of people who got unlucky with their genetics and you bully people who were unlucky with their genetics and you're proud of it ? Why do you hurt others when you know how it feels to be hurt ?

Faggot i will beat you to death

I don't respect what you've done to that child. To me, that'd be in the same level as mistreating a cat.

This thread shows that this community is full of moralfags. I support OP, fuck moralfags.
Enjoy getting oppressed way more? Hm. Morals are better than full, unjustified hatred towards other, way more disvantaged guys. Of course, euthanasia would be a preferable choice by the age of 0 for those who fall under the Down Syndrome condition.

Now, convince for the latter to religious conservatists.

Last edited:
I Hope You Get Run Over By A Car , Faggot

You're just saying that because you know you would have gotten bullied by me and my buddies if we went to the same school lmao
respectively, we're all incels and no competent people gives a shit if we make fun of them, that includes you faggot. Kid couldn't understand or fight back and thats the only reason you feel good about it

I'll fucking scoop your eyeballs out you insufferable normie nigger

how did this zoomer pass registration? mods are beyond useless

'Brave before the lamb, lamb before the brave'.

Why the fuck is this obvious fakecel not banned yet?

Leave and never come back normalscum trash. You don't belong here.

Was this supposed to be funny??

If it was a foid with intellectual disability, your actions would be justifiable, but bullying a fellow truecel is such a soy move tbh.

During high school me and my friends used to bully a kid with down syndrome. It was funny as fuck, he used to get upset and sperg out whenever we bullied him (LMAO). One day me and a buddy of mine were sitting behind him and I drew a really stupid picture of him and gave it to my friend, he then decided to glue it on his back and then recess came and we forgot about this. The next day my friends on our group chat were talking about how this foid from another class tried to cancel us on Facebook. She found out that we were the ones buhim (some foid from our class must have snitched) and decided to post pictures of us calling us evil bullies and demanding social justice, fortunately I'm very low profile so she couldn't find a single picture of me. The moral of the story is: never trust foids because if you do something they disagree with they will try to ruin your life behind your back through gossiping, cancelling or social ostracizing.
You absolute filthy IT scum. I hope your bloodline gets wiped out.

This thread strikes me as full of foid behavior.

me and my friends used to bully a kid with down syndrome. It was funny as fuck, he used to get upset and sperg out whenever we bullied him (LMAO)
comedian normiefag :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: not to be cucked but they likely don't want to here heRe anymore than we do.

It would be funny if the retarded kid was a foid.

You just ended up being like your abusers. At least have some respect for a guy which life is hell and will not have any progeny.

dog eats dog , battle royale world

downies should be aborted but bullying is a chad/normfag trait :lasereyes: