Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foid tried to cancel me on social media because I used to bully a kid with down syndrome

Vomitcel

Vomitcel

Officer
★★
During high school me and my friends used to bully a kid with down syndrome. It was funny as fuck, he used to get upset and sperg out whenever we bullied him (LMAO). One day me and a buddy of mine were sitting behind him and I drew a really stupid picture of him and gave it to my friend, he then decided to glue it on his back and then recess came and we forgot about this. The next day my friends on our group chat were talking about how this foid from another class tried to cancel us on Facebook. She found out that we were the ones bullying him (some foid from our class must have snitched) and decided to post pictures of us calling us evil bullies and demanding social justice, fortunately I'm very low profile so she couldn't find a single picture of me. The moral of the story is: never trust foids because if you do something they disagree with they will try to ruin your life behind your back through gossiping, cancelling or social ostracizing.

You sound like a fakecel

Hard to give a shit about any plight you may have as in another scenario you're effectively women or normies laughing at incels aka in-crowd shitting on the loser.

You're just saying that because you know you would have gotten bullied by me and my buddies if we went to the same school lmao
Faggot you wouldn’t bully shit we’d just laugh at retards like you who’d tried to act intimidating :feelshaha:

Faggot you wouldn’t bully shit we’d just laugh at retards like you who’d tried to act intimidating :feelshaha:
I doubt you even had a single friend during school, what are you talking about?

Probably because you weren't there to see it.
People with mental and physical disabilities, especially young men with those traits, should be cherished by us not punished.

These men are the truest of incels; if you think your dating life is hard, theirs is infinitely harder.

Beethoven went deaf; he was an incel
Heaviside was hearing impaired; he was an incel
Joseph Merrick was so severely deformed he was called "the elephant man"; he was an incel.
That, my friend, is why I don't find it funny that you bullied a child with down syndrome.

having lots of friends and bragging about it isn't either. are you autistic?

You wouldn't bully me now that's forsure also my point still stands you wouldn't of done shit without your normie fag friends therefore your a pussy and therefore you should be slowly tortured
I could probably bully you in real life given the right opportunities.

nice false assumption retarded wannabe Normie faggot. Imagine going on an incel forum and saying shit like this go back to tiktok keyboard warrior. Jump out a 10th story window head first already you stupid troglodyte

You’re a piece of shit bullying a kid with obvious problems outside his control. Kys

People with mental and physical disabilities, especially young men with those traits, should be cherished by us not punished.

These men are the truest of incels; if you think your dating life is hard, theirs is infinitely harder.

Joseph Merrick was so severely deformed he was called "the elephant man"; he was an incel.
That, my friend, is why I don't find it funny that you bullied a child with down syndrome.
Yeah let's all cherish drooling retards... yeah no thanks bro LMAO

IncelTear LARP.

Lol ok bud I would cave your skull and gouge your eyes out your a pussy I would love to make you scream
This is why no one respects incels to be honest, you're equally as much of a loser as a kid with down syndrome and you know it that's why you're seething.

Keep on trolling, hustler

nice false assumption retarded wannabe Normie faggot. Imagine going on an incel forum and saying shit like this go back to tiktok keyboard warrior. Jump out a 10th story window head first already you stupid troglodyte
You're a 30+ year old virgin.

imagine being proud of bullying a helpless mentally and physically disabled kid and then getting mad for getting called out for it by a foid and then thinking the foid is somehow in the wrong get the fuck out of here fakecel

Also your not cool for bullying a kid with down syndrome if anything that makes you a pussy because you needed your friends to help back you Rofl
I didn't need anyone to back me up actually, sometimes I used to bully him on my own for shits and giggles.

Fuck off normie faggot

I’m glad you ended up rotting here for being a bully

JFL you guys are as cucked as IT
big cope. bullies almost always slay pussy. the cruelty it takes to be a bully gets foids wet.

imagine being proud of bullying a helpless mentally and physically disabled kid and then getting mad for getting called out for it by a foid and then thinking the foid is somehow in the wrong get the fuck out of here fakecel
"muh helpless mentally and physically disabled kid!!" lmfao if you were a truecel you would know that genetic dead ends like these retards should be removed from society at all costs because they only bring people down. How much money do you think society has to waste on retards, cripples and obese people every year? it's BILLIONS OF DOLLARS down the drain every year.

You're a bitch that wanted to look cool next to normies and chads.
The kid had a down syndrome, but you're retarded as fuck too.

"muh helpless mentally and physically disabled kid!!" lmfao if you were a truecel you would know that genetic dead ends like these retards should be removed from society at all costs because they only bring people down. How much money do you think society has to waste on retards, cripples and obese people every year? it's BILLIONS OF DOLLARS down the drain every year.
they should be euthanized but not bullied

Nah, you must know that majority of local angry birds are kids, and it shows
you have 12,414 posts and wasted 82 days of your life on a board for losers. Aren't you a little ashamed of yourself?

You wouldn't bully me now that's forsure also my point still stands you wouldn't of done shit without your normie fag friends therefore your a pussy and therefore you should be slowly tortured
are u a spic?

>Feeling bad for society and it's money.
Bro, you're pissing me off.

ppl with down syndrome should just be killed

Last edited:
you have 12,414 posts and wasted 82 days of your life on a board for losers. Aren't you a little ashamed of yourself?
Nah, man. I am having a good and nice chat with local retards.. careful with these, by the way - if you offend a kid once, he will hate you for eternity. Right, @Tryna Ascend ?

>Feeling bad for society and it's money.
Bro, you're pissing me off.
Well yea of course I feel bad when my money gets wasted on worthless people like this and I have to be forced to live with them in society.

Maybe? When it happens I will make sure to make fun of you guys one last time before I'm banned.
I don’t even care about your stupid story of trying to be like a Normie it’s the fact you’re one of those bluepilled LTNs. I don’t understand why degenerates like you join the site to say stupid shit like this :feelshaha: . Kys mano sphere kike

You're awful, Vomitcel. You're just like the rest of them.
viidbucmnnt31.jpg

Also your not cool for bullying a kid with down syndrome if anything that makes you a pussy because you needed your friends to help back you Rofl
so u cant bully ppl with your friends?

And you're proud of that? Worthless cunt.
I don’t even care about your stupid story of trying to be like a Normie it’s the fact you’re one of those bluepilled LTNs. I don’t understand why degenerates like you join the site to say stupid shit like this :feelshaha: . Kys mano sphere kike
Exactly, he isn't an incel, just a LTN scumbag